LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Boarding School (Private for me and Kaylaindiapers)

FalloutZone

Kayla looked on still counting watching Alexis almost have a break down. She felt herself become wet she was so excited and turned on by the power and watching her soon to be baby girl wilt under the pressure and stress. This was more then she asked for.

"Ok little girl I counted to ten so that means we'll start out with twenty spankings.

She picked her up pulling her across her knee pulling up her dress revealing her black thong.

"Looks like a little girl was trying to dress sexy tonight oh well I have something special just for you." she said cooing at her.

Kayla was ready to start the spanking as she ran her hand over the girls smooth ass.

"Ok can you be a big girl and count out your spankings!"

Whack whack whack echoed in the room.

"Bad baby girl you will not use that language!" she kept spanking her and noticed Alexis quit counting.

"Count baby or the spanking will never end!" she kept spanking her in a perfect rhythm. Once she thought the girl had enough she quit and laid her down picking up the pacifier and sticking it in her mouth.

"Ok baby you lay there while mommy gets you something.

Kayla went to the nursery to get a diaper, powder, wipes and powder.

"Look what mommy has for her baby girl." she cooed at her.

She removed the girls panties.

"These are for big girls not baby girls." she said flinging them across the room

She picked up a baby wipe and began wiping her down.

"nice and hairless very good baby."

Once done she rolled up the baby wipe and sit it down.

She then got the diaper.

"Look baby your very own diaper. She played with it making it dance around.

"Are you ready for your first diaper yes you are yes you are!" she talked to her like a real mommy changing their baby.

She lifted her ankles sliding the diaper under her. She then left the front exposed getting the powder and sprinkling it and rubbing it in.

Kayla then pulled the diaper up tightly between her legs taping each side snug and tightly.

"Look at you you're so cute in your diaper."

She began rubbing her diaper making her feel good.

"That's it baby mommy wants you to love your diapers!" she cooed rubbing her some more. She smiled thinking she had her right where she wanted her. Kayla pulled her up.

"Ok baby girl there's no more pretending you're an adult cause you aren't you're now my baby!" Kayla told her matter of factly

She took her hand and lead her back to the kitchen.

"Sit now adult food will be a treat cause you will be eating baby food and drinking bottles, yes you will." she cooed teasing her.

Kayla got up and got

Kayla smiled as she ate.

"Baby likes hmm." she said teasing her.

She got a bottle and a can of baby formula and made her new baby a bottle.

"Ok come on baby let's go get you settled for beddie byes." she cooed to her taking her hand.

When they reached the recliner Kayla removed the girls dress and slipped on a little t shirt that had baby written on it.

She positioned her in her lap just like a baby and teased her lips with the nipple from the bottle.

Kayla rocked and patted her diaper as she drank.

"Now tomorrow you'll be the class baby but you'll always be my baby and call me mommy." she said as she fed her.

Kayla smiled as she rocked the baby she was happy that Alexis seemed to be falling into her new role.

"Quiet baby you just lay there and drink your ba ba!" she cooed

Kayla thought how school was going to go tomorrow.

She wondered what the class would think of the new baby girl

"There's nothing to talk about sweetie are you wet?" she cooed rubbing and checking her diaper.

Alexis whined a little in response to Kayla as she continued to drink her bottle.

"No!" exclaimed Alexis, blushing, "Why would I be wet?" asked Alexis, confused as Kayla rubbed and checked her diaper, "A-and I don't wanna be a baby." added Alexis softly, stuttering.

She looked at Kayla with tears in her eyes.

"You'll be wet soon enough cause you're a baby so why wouldn't you be wet!" she cooed rubbing her diaper making sure the girl was getting worked up.

She looked down at her looking into her eye.

"It's cute you don't wanna be a baby but mommy knows best and you're going to be a good baby for mommy here and at school!" she said continuing telling her how her new life is going to be.

She looked at the bottle and noticed it was empty.

"Look at that good girl finishing your ba ba what a good baby!"

She then held her over her shoulder parting her back in a circular motion.

"Come on baby give mommy a burpie." she cooed

Alexis tried her best to ignore what Kayla was doing but she couldn't and let out a soft moan, "I'm 23 years old, Kayla, not 2 and I won't be pissing myself anytime s-soon." stuttered Alexis as she thrust her hips forward just like she had done earlier to get relief.

Alexis glared a little at Kayla, "I'm not going to be a baby and I'm not going be yours, this is stupid, just let me go, please!" begged Alexis wriggling as Kayla held her over her shoulder trying to get her to burp.

"It's ok baby mommy's in control now and she'll make all the decisions for you."

She smiled when she burped.

"Nothing to be ashamed of that's what babies are supposed to do."

She felt her diaper. "Still dry oh well when you wake up you'll be wet."

Kayla had crushed up a sleeping pill to help Alexis transition into her second babyhood go more smoothly.

"Let's get you to bed baby girl tomorrow will be a big day for you!"

She took her hand leading the groggy girl to the nursery.

Kayla helped her into the crib tucking her in placing a baby bottle to the side.

"In case you get thirsty during the night."

She wound the mobile gently kissing the baby on her nice sexy smooth lips.

"Night night baby girl you got mommy all worked up now." she said rubbing her hands over her own hard tits.

Once Kayla regained herself she looked down noticing the drugs did their job and knocked Alexis out. Kayla went into the front room and got her phone walking back into the nursery she took some pictures figuring she could use them for blackmail. Then she called a college friend of hers and she did what she does which was steal Alexis identity. Now Alexis had nothing but whatever her mommy gave her. She would be in full control of her life.

Kayla went out in the front room and poured her a drink before calling it a night.

• Like 1

Kayla was sleeping just fine when she herd the baby call for her. She woke up and turned on the nanny cam to see what her baby was doing. She smiled to herself knowing she was needing to go and once she crossed that line and used her diaper she would remember it! After that it wouldn't be so hard and soon she'd be wetting her diaper just like the baby she soon will be!

"Go ahead baby wet your diaper for mommy." Kayla said watching Alexis fight the battle that she couldn't win!

Kayla watched as Alexis begged and pleaded then she watched as Alexis had a internal fight doing all she could not to wet her diaper!

"Just do it little girl you can't resist do it and you'll feel better." she encouraged her without her hearing her.

The new mommy smiled with pride as she watched her baby wet her diaper.

"Good girl you'll feel better now and you'll feel like a baby."

Kayla looked at the monitor one last time.

"night night baby sleep tight in your wet diaper." she turned it off and went back to bed.

Alexis continued to cry as she waited for Kayla to come in and tell her that this was just a big elaborate joke but after twenty minutes she realised that Kayla wasn't coming and that she was stuck in this wet diaper!

Exhausted from crying Alexis fell asleep.

Kayla woke up the next morning, she flipped on the monitor and saw her baby was still sleeping. She put on her nightgown and went downstairs and made her baby a formula bottle. Kayla smiled knowing this would be her baby's normal routine. The new mommy walked up the stairs and opened the door to the nursery shaking up the bottle.

"Time to wake up baby girl we have a big day today." she rubbed her hand over her face and checked her diaper.

"Awe baby wet her diaper see you're becoming a baby already good girl."

Alexis whined a little in her sleep not wanting to get up yet, she still felt tired but she couldn't ignore Kayla rubbing her face, she leaned her head into Kayla's hand a little and opened her eyes and looked up at the woman in front of her with a small frown as she glanced down to see Kayla checking her diaper.

Alexis closed her eyes briefly and sighed, she always felt groggy in the morning.

"Where were you?" asked Alexis, softly, "I called for you but you never came," said Alexis referring to last night as she sat up in her crib, her diaper cold and uncomfortable against her, "I'm sorry for the way I reacted last night towards you but you can stop this now, I'm not a baby and I want to go back to my own place, so if you could let me out that'd be great and I'll meet you at school for class, okay." stated Alexis hoping that Kayla would let her go and that this was just a joke, a very bad joke.

"Mommy was sleeping don't worry baby I knew you'd be alright." she said pointing at the baby monitor.

"You're ok you just have a wet diaper I'll get you changed and you'll be as good as new, I already have your breakfast ready." she holding the bottle up for her to see. Kayla got the wipes powder and a fresh diaper.

"Come on baby let's you changed and dressed for the day the class will be excited to see the new you the baby of the class." she said cooing at her dismissing everything she said about going to her own place and not wanting to be a baby. Kayla just figured the baby was babbling.

Alexis looked at the baby monitor with a frown, she hadn't noticed it before at all and she didn't like it, it invaded her privacy not that she would be here at all later, "Wait, what?" questioned Alexis, confused, "I don't need a change, I don't need diapers at all and I don't need a bottle, Kayla, can you please stop this nonsense?" asked Alexis getting frustrated over being ignored and treated as if her words didn't matter as if she was a baby.

Alexis shook her head, "I'm not going to be a baby." stated Alexis, stubbornly as she sat in her crib not moving and it wasn't as if she could get out without Kayla's help considering how big the bars were!