LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Boarding School (Private for me and Kaylaindiapers)

FalloutZone

"Yes baby enough talking now!" she cooed sticking her pacifier in, Kayla smiled thinking by then it will be too late and Alexis will be a baby! She felt warm inside and down between her legs she wanted to feel how wet her panties were now! She couldn't wait to get home tonight and have this pretty girl on her hands and knees crawling to suck her strap on!

"Ok baby it's almost lunch time do you want to play with your toys while I grade some papers?"

Alexis suckled on the pacifier almost instantly and looked at Kayla, a small red blush on her cheeks and while this entire situation was humiliating at least there was a light at the end of the tunnel! At the end of term she would no longer be a baby and that thought alone caused her to smile a little, she would never have to do this again!

Kayla just ignored her and grabbed the teddy bear and began talking to Alexis like she was six months old making faces at her and acting like the bear was talking to her. Then she grabbed a bag and dumped it out. The bag contained blocks and rattle..

"Wow look baby toys all babies love toys." she cooed

"That's it baby girl play and have fun isn't it nice to not have a care in the world I'll worry about what to feed you and change you just play and have fun!" she said trying to make it sound so fun to be a baby. Like she was describing a Cruise around the world and how much fun it would be. She watched as the baby shook the rattle. The new mommy was thinking after a month of this it will just become natural again!

"What baby?" she cooed as the baby put the rattle down.

Alexis didn't exactly agree with Kayla's statement because she still thought of herself as an adult but she could understand that line of thought and the way Kayla said it did make this situation sound good to an extent but she didn't want to be a baby, she didn't want to be stuck in diapers wetting and messing herself, helplessly, waiting for someone to change her and take care of her, she didn't like the thought of being so helpless! But she couldn't deny the thought of being free with no worries about rent, food, working, did sound brilliant but as a baby? No. She didn't want that.

Alexis suckled her pacifier and shrugged her shoulders in response to Kayla's statement, it wasn't a yes but it wasn't a no either.

She stared at Kayla for a minute or so.

Kayla was busy checking her papers but she was finding it hard to concentrate. So far Alexis first full day in her second babyhood was going better then planned, she had expected to have to use the paddle once or twice but so far she hadn't..

"Oh hi baby!" she said looking down at the baby who had crawled to her desk.

Alexis looked up at Kayla, "Sit with you?" asked Alexis, softly, not wanting to be on the floor and wanting to be taller again even if it meant sitting on Kayla's desk or lap but she didn't know how Kayla would respond, Kayla had work after all! Alexis sighed a little from behind her pacifier as she suckled.

Kayla smiled as her baby was so cute she'd never let her grow up again but the baby didn't have to know that. She mused to herself.

"I'm sorry baby but mommy don't have a playpen for you yet, maybe tonight we can go to babies r us and you can pick out one!" she said in a syrupy babyish voice like it was the greatest thing in the world!

She figured she could show her baby just how real this all will be.

"Ok just a few more papers then we can go to lunch." she said slipping off her sandals and offering her manicured painted red toe for the baby to suck on.

(Sorry had to go out of town and I don't put anything like this on my phone)

Kayla smiled.

"Yeah baby I expect you to be a good baby now open that pretty little mouth and start sucking.

She went back to her papers.

"Suck baby girl unless you want a spanking.

Kayla was thinking tonight will be really good condition her to suck on things and that made her think of her baby girl sucking her strap on and her tit.

Kayla was busy grading the papers when she felt something wet and slippery and she looked down seeing Alexis sucking her toe and she didn't look happy doing it.

The teacher smiled at the girl doing such a babyish thing. She wondered what was going through the girls mind. Here she was now diapered and sucking the teachers toe! Kayla smiled she knew that had to be so embarrassing!

"Awww How does baby like that!"

She felt her diaper.

"Still dry you look like a natural!" she cooed

"Ok ok baby and watch that attitude unless you want a spanking!" she said wagging her finger at her.

She watched as the baby crawled away back to her toys.

"How sweet!" Kayla said to herself.

Several minutes later she graded her last paper.

"ok baby time for lunch you ready." she cooed to her.

Kayla grabbed her purse and the diaper bag and slung it over her shoulder holding her hand out for the baby to take.

"Did you say something baby?"

"Yes mommy." replied Alexis, rolling her eyes a little in annoyance.

Playing with her toys she tried her best to stay focus as her bladder continued to twinge.

Alexis kept her head down low as Kayla walked over to her and held out her hand which she didn't take at all.

"Ok baby I better not hear any back talk or baby gets her filthy mouth washed out with soap.

She waited for her to take her hand,

"Let's go baby it's time for lunch."

Kayla smiled cause she had prepared for a highchair to be brought into the lunch room. She told the other teachers how Alexis volunteered and was trying really hard to get into her role.

She knew the baby would be in for a big surprise!

Alexis eyes widen and nodded, quickly dropping the block and taking Kayla's hand, "I'll be good, I promise!" replied Alexis, scared, she didn't want to get mouth washed out with soap and wanted to avoid that, badly.

Alexis was in a world of her own as she walked down the hallway with Kayla holding hands only to hear Kayla's comment causing her to look up at the woman with a slight glare and teary eyes.

She would wear high heels, powerful suits and high heels or boots, she would walk down here proud and tall with confidence but now she didn't at all, she walked wearing light up shoes that flashed everytime she put her feet down, her powerful suits gone and replaced with a dress meant for a baby with mismatched coloured ribbons in her hair and a diaper between her legs, a wet one at that.

Kayla smiled as how sweetly and childish Alexis looked with her shoes lighting up she knew she had to feel ridiculous. She figured this would be a good way to break her from ever thinking she's an adult again! When they got to the cafeteria she felt the baby grip tighten and it was so cute how she tried to hide behind her.

"Don't be shy baby and you may not think you're hungry but mommy knows best!" she cooed spinning her around and stopping right in front of the highchair.

"Yes you do baby where else would you sit!" she helped her in the highchair in doing so she noticed her diaper was wet.

"Aww that's why baby is so fussy she has a wet diaper!" she leaned in closer as she tied her baby bib on her.

"Mommy's panties are wet too baby girl!" she cooed to her.

She got out the jars of baby food.

"Yummy beef and carrots!" she cooed