LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Mother, The Son and The Girlfriend (Private for me and Kaylaindiapers)

FalloutZone

Lucy tilted her head and looked confused, "Did I?" asked Lucy, curiously, "Whatever you say baby but I won't be happy until you come over here and cuddle with me for a bit, maybe we could even play a little game." suggested Lucy with a grin.

Amanda wasn't sure who to believe, did Lucy ask her sister to do that or did Kayla do that off her own accord, she wasn't sure which one was worse or more hilarious!

"I'm fine right here." Kayla said definitely pouting. She did wonder what kind of game she wanted to play.

Kayla was doing all she could not to let Lucy embarrass her anymore, but she was thirsty. No way was she asking for anything to drink knowing if she did someone would get her a bottle. She was going to fight this bs every step of the way!

"That's fine, sweetie, you can do whatever you want but I thought it would be nice to just cuddle together and maybe we could of gone into your nursery afterwards to play with your toys but if you want to stay on the floor you can." replied Lucy with a small smirk, Kayla looked adorable with that pout, "I was also thinking of playing peek-a-boo, wouldn't that be fun?" asked Lucy talking to Kayla as if she was a baby.

Lucy could tell Kayla was confused.

"What is it baby?" asked Lucy getting off Eric's lap and picking Kayla up, she bounced her up and down a little on her hip, "You want something to eat or drink?" asked Lucy, "Maybe you have a cold but that would mean I would have to check your temperature, which is it, sweetie or maybe baby is just shy?" coo'd Lucy tickling Kayla's tummy.

Lucy smiled, "Okay baby," cooed Lucy walking over towards a table and picking up a bottle that was filled with baby formula as she continued to tickle Kayla.

Lucy sat down on Eric's lap with Kayla in her's, positioning the girl she held the bottle and waited for Kayla to start drinking, "Such a cute baby." cooed Lucy, "maybe you deserve a star, mhm?" suggested Lucy to Kayla.

The bottle didn't surprise Kayla at all she knew Lucy was just trying to embarrass her even more. She knew Lucy was trying to show her who was in control. Kayla let Lucy bring her over to the couch and laid in her arms accepting the bottle. Once she tasted she immediately spit it out!

"Gross what is that!" she frowned trying to get the taste out of her mouth.

"That's your milk baby!" exclaimed Lucy, "And your going to drink every last drop of it so you can be big and strong like everyone else." added Lucy grinning, "And no, you can't have anything else and you must drink every last drop unless you want a spanking?" said Lucy, softly as she patted Kayla's padded bottom to emphasise her point.

"Bu--but it's sour!" she said fussing turning her head as Lucy kept sticking nipple in her face. She kept refusing it.

"Pl--please No it's gross!" she whined as Lucy made her drink it patting her diaper.

She laid there closing her eyes so mad and frustrated drinking the bottle.

Now her bladder was kicking in.

"Oh no not now!" she thought to herself as she didn't wanna wet her diaper in front of everyone!

Lucy gently hummed and ignored Kayla's whines, after all that was what a baby did and she wasn't going to punish Kayla for whining like a little baby! Because it confirmed to her and everyone else that she was nothing more then a baby because an adult would take there punishment and try to get it over with as soon as possible and the only way to do that was to get fifty gold stars! And her baby only had one.

Kayla was furious as she truly felt like a baby cuddled in Lucy's lap as she fed her the stupid bottle. Damn her! She thought to herself as Lucy held the bottle tightly rocking and parting her. Kayla couldn't even say anything as Lucy cooed to her and she talked to other people like a real mommy would do while feeding her baby. I'm not a baby and I'm damn sure not Lucy's baby! Kayla thought as she continued drinking the nasty milk not even realizing she was drinking real baby formula.

"Qu--quit!" she whined as Lucy tickled her.

Kayla was furious how they talked about her like she wasn't there! WTF you idiots I know my ABC's! She wanted to scream but Lucy held her firmly and she held the bottle tightly as well she made sure the baby couldn't get the nipple out of her mouth. She didn't know what to do or say but the worst thing was is she had to go to the bathroom. The baby began squirming around as she tried to tell Lucy!

"I need to go!" she whined

Then when Lucy began tickling her she lost control and wet her baby diaper!

Susan smiled down at the scene in front of her, Kayla was simply adorable and that whine just confirmed everything, she watched Lucy to see what the girl would do.

Lucy grinned, she could feel Kayla's wet diaper under her hand and gently patted the front of her diaper not caring that it was wet, "Awh, baby just went and used her diaper, didn't she!" coo'd Lucy, "Maybe one day we'll train you on how to use the potty but that won't be for awhile not until your a big girl and you won't be a big girl for a couple of years yet, won't you?" asked Lucy, using a baby voice on Kayla as she rocked the baby back and forth in her arms, "Whose a fussy little baby, I think you are, yes you are!" coo'd Lucy, continuing to talk to Kayla like one would to an infant.

Susan smiled and placed her hand on top of Kayla's head, "Your being such a good girl now for Lucy, aren't you?" said Susan, softly, "You really do belong like this don't you, to be raised again." stated Susan as the other people in the house nodded, agreeing.

Kayla blushed as Lucy announced that her diaper was wet patting her diaper and rocking her. She couldn't believe when Lucy said this was going to go on for a few years. Ten she was livid when Susan teased her some more. She Had enough she was at her breaking point! Kayla did all she could to get up!

"I've had enough of this shit!" she yelled

Susan looked at Kayla with a glare but before she could do anything Lucy had Kayla over her lap, diaper down and was spanking her, "Bad baby!" shouted Lucy as she spanked Kayla, fast and furiously, she needed to teach Kayla who the boss was and she wasn't going to mess around with this little brat! She needed to get this out of her system now or else there would be trouble ahead for them when they dealt with her later.

Susan watched, frowning, she didn't agree with Lucy's sudden spanking but she didn't entirely disagree either and sighed as she watched.

Everyone in the room looked on at the spanking.

As soon as the words left her mouth and she tried getting up Lucy quickly turned the baby over. Kayla herd the diaper tapes being undone and she felt the cool air hit her bottom as her diaper came down then it happened.

Whack whack whack whack!

"No no please please!" she cried as her bottom became warm instantly.

Kayla kicked and cried.

"Owe owe!" she cried in between sobs.

Lucy shook her head, "Whenever you say a naughty word you will get spanked instantly, got it?" stated Lucy, annoyed as she continued to spank Kayla, "And I will not stop until I hear you crying like the wittle baby you are, understand." said Lucy with a sharp grin and certain glow in her eyes as she continued to spank the girl's bottom without stopping, "Whose a wittle baby?" asked Lucy, "Say it out loud and properly, no adult speech for the next 48 hours, just baby." demanded Lucy as Susan watched the two.

Kayla was crying as her ass was on fire! She listened as Lucy scolded her. The big baby tried to be brave but the spanking hurt!

"Ok ok I'll be good!" she cried as the spanking continued.

At this point Kayla would agree to anything to just get this to end!

Kayla now was crying like the baby Lucy wanted her to be.

"I'm a Witte baby pwese I'm a wittle baby!" she cried over and over.

Lucy smiled and stopped.

Lucy carried Kayla over to the corner of the room, "Your going stay here for ten minutes while I talk to your mommy." replied Lucy walking over to Susan.

"We'll cut her hair." stated Susan, loudly, before Lucy had the chance to suggest anything.

Lucy stared wide eyed for a moment, "Really," said Lucy, "don't you think that's a bit...extreme?" asked Lucy, she didn't know how to feel about Kayla's hair being cut but she wasn't the person in charge, Susan was.

Susan nodded, "A bowl and some scissors, tomorrow we'll get it styled properly into a perm."

Lucy went off to get the bowl and scissors.

Susan walked over to Kayla, "This will get worse with every swear or naughty thing you do," stated Susan, "you should be careful, you might not have any hair at all if you keep this up and there are ways to make a person go bald, do you want that? Then again, a lot of babies don't have much hair or no hair at all, I think it would suit you, actually but your safe for now." said Susan with a smile, she had planned on taking Kayla to a hairdressers anyway for a trim and to get a perm but this will just add a sore reminder to the girl.

Lucy walked in with a frown as she carried the items.

Kayla hated being in the corner she felt like the toddlers she babysat for. She cringed when her mom suggested cutting her hair. She wanted to yell and scream but her sore ass stopped her from doing that!

"No please I'll be good no reason to cut my hair." she was on the verge of a tantrum but the threat of cutting all her hair stopped her.

She just cried to herself as this was all too much!

Susan ignored Kayla and took the items from Lucy.

Lucy moved away and sat down on the sofa to watch, unsure, she didn't know how to feel about this particular punishment it was cruel, unusual and would leave a lasting mark on Kayla for a couple of months until her hair grew out again back to the way it was but Susan was in control not her.

Susan picked up a plastic stool and sat it down in the middle of the room and next she picked Kayla and up and sat her down, she didn't wait for Kayla's response, she didn't care and placed the plastic bowl on her head.

Susan paused and looked at Kayla, "Your hair is going to get cut and it'll get styled later on in the week or tomorrow eventually it will grow out," explained Susan as she started to cut a little off to make a point, "but I will shave it all off if you act up and I will make sure you'll never have hair again for the rest of your life, I'm pretty sure you don't want that, do you?" asked Susan with a grin as she snipped a little more of Kayla's hair off.

Lucy frowned and glared at the two feeling possessive over Kayla.

Kayla nodded as her mommy told her she was going to cut her hair and get it styled. She figured her hair would grow back so why fight it.

"No I'll be good you don't need to shave my hair!" she whined

The baby sat there scared and nervous as she helplessly watched her hair fall to the ground!

Susan snipped away at Kayla's hair.

Lucy watched and glared a little at Susan, she wanted Kayla for herself.

Susan smiled as she finished cutting Kayla's hair and removed the bowl.

Susan walked away and brought a mirror over to show Kayla her new hair, "Don't you look sweet," said Susan, "just like a doll for mommy to play with, that's it, isn't it? Your nothing more then a baby doll, aren't you." cooed Susan as she tickled Kayla under the chin.