LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Mother, The Son and The Girlfriend (Private for me and Kaylaindiapers)

FalloutZone

"What no I'm not a little girl I'm still getting married." she said softly not wanting Susan to hear anything who knows what she might do.

When they walked over back to where Susan was, Kayla couldn't believe what was going on!

"Di-diaper wh-what No please Susan!" she whined as she didn't want to be diapered!

Kayla was taken into the bathroom as the waitress didn't wait and see if Susan might change her mind.

"Please Ms don't do this!" she begged as the girl didn't have a name tag so she didn't know what to call her.

Kayla could do nothing as the waitress forced her down. She was cursing her size now cause if she was bigger then this wouldn't be happening to her.

"Please!" she begged one last time as the waitress took off her skirt and her wet panties.

She herd the diaper crinkle and she hated how the waitress talked that sick sweet baby talk.

"Fine whatever." she said figuring hell no she won't do that and how could anyone make her!

She just wanted to get this over with and go home forgetting about this humiliating experience.

The waitress could only chuckle, "Sweetie I've just seen Susan spank your bottom and I doubt you want another one soon after, so I would cut the attitude I can hear in your voice right now and keep quiet until the Skype call, okay." coo'd the waitress, giggling at Kayla and the situation the little brat was in. It was hilarious! The waitress took some wipes and wiped Kayla thoroughly and pressed down a bit on her as she did so.

Kayla cringes when the waitress threatened to spank her, her ass was still stinging as was her pride. She closed her eyes trying to ignore this whole thing but when she felt the wipe go over her smooth pussy she let out a little moan as it felt good. She blushed as she hated this whole damn thing!

"Thank you Ms I'm really sorry about earlier." she said relieved that she wasn't going to be in a diaper after all

She smiled as she dried them out for her then she began pulling them on her.

"Bu--but you said I can wear my panties!" she whined as she saw her fan open the diaper.

Then with ease she had her diapered and the waitress even grinded the diaper into her turning her on again.

"This looks stupid." she felt like she was being made fun of with a sexy thongs and wearing a baby diaper.

She nodded she did know Lilly. She always acted like she was better then Kayla.

Kayla knew she was screwed through tears when the Skype call came on she did just as she was told crying all the way through.

Lucy watched the entire exchange feeling slightly bad for Kayla and gently rubbed her stomach once the Skype call ended, "This won't be forever sweetheart, okay," said Lucy softly, "just till you've learnt to be an adult properly and I'll help you get there, it might take five years or even fifteen but we'll get there and don't worry he'll be around to look after you as well," stated Lucy, "Ill also be babysitting you and if your a good girl you'll get a treat," coo'd Lucy softly moving her hand down into Kayla's diaper, "don' worry about anything except being a little girl and doing what your told." said Lucy as she played with Kayla and teased her only to pull her hand out, "I better get you back to Susan," said Lucy untying the straps from the table and picking Kayla up.

Lucy gently bounced Kayla up and down on her, harshly, she wanted to bring the girl to an orgasm in front of everyone and while it was mean, Lucy wasn't going to be cruel and ignore Kayla's grown up needs for sex otherwise the girl might go crazy and do something stupid if left alone.

She handed Kayla back to Susan who smiled, "Thank you Lucy," said Susan, "what do you say to Lucy?" asked Susan with a grin.

• Like 1

"I'm an adult now!" she cried not believing any of this is happening. Kayla listened ten years what the hell she thought to herself and now this girl she hardly knew was going to babysit her what the hell is going on this is crazy! She thought then she blushed turning bright red as she felt this girls manicured nails run across her pussy.

"Pl-please No--no!" she moaned feeling her pussy heat up and her nipples become erect.

Kayla began arching her back and grinding her hips into Lucy's hand. Then just as quick as it started it stopped.

She looked at Lucy who was really pretty with a confused look.

Kayla felt like a little girl riding a horse as Lucy bounced her up and down hard!

"No no ugh ugh!" she moaned

She bit her lip trying to not let it known how she was feeling.

"Thank you Lucy." she said hot and bothered trying to regain her composure.

Kayla was still thinking she would be going back home.

"I--I just wanna go home I've learned my lesson." she said nervously

"What do you mean we'll go home and get me ready for bed I'm going home in my car and probably watching TV and having a drink trying to forget about this whole thing! She was still under the impression she would be going back home. When Susan kept a hold of her Kayla began to panic.

"But--bu-but Su--Susan my-my car is over there!" she cried stuttering as Susan pulled her to her car.

She couldn't believe she was buckled in the back as she looked out the window seeing her car now worried what Susan had planned for her. She hated moving around cause her diaper would crinkle it was so embarrassing!

Kayla frowned as they arrived at Susan's huge house. She let her out of the car taking her hand tightly Kayla could only waddle beside her feeling like a baby.

"Wh-what no I'm not calling you that I-I already have a mom and dad I just wanna go home I'll do better!" she cried as they entered the house going upstairs.

She unlocked the door and clicked on the lights.

"What the hell is this my new life this has to be a joke no--no I'm not doing this!" she cried and whined

Looking around she saw a nursery with a White and Pink Crib everything was written in pink and pastel colors baby was written everywhere. She saw two big packages of Pampers a rocking horse a rocking chair and changing table. This would be the perfect nursery for her baby but for her!

Everything made sense now calling Susan mommy, having the waitress babysit her and her wearing a diaper!

She bega to cry.

"Pl-please Susan no don't do this what about Eric my friends and family I'm an adult with rights!" she turned to get away!

Susan bounced Kayla up and down on her hip, "Hush baby," said Susan, "it'll be okay, I'll talk to your family when your asleep and tell them what's happening, okay, and the same goes for your friends and Eric, they'll be informed about this and you'll get to see them soon, don't worry, I can arrange play-dates with people, people that you know and don't, do you really think your the first little girl to have this done to her, really?" asked Susan, softly, "There's at least two grown men and three other grown females that I know about in this place that are going through the same treatment, some more private others more public, your punishment will be private and public but there ways you can make this easier on yourself, baby," paused Susan as she picked up Kayla and took her over to the closet, opening it up, "do what I say or whoever I put in charge of you says and you earn a gold sticker for being a good girl," coo'd Susan, "these stars will be your currency." said Susan picking out a pink footed sleeper to put Kayla in for the night.

"There's the list."

Five gold stars = 30 minutes alone time, a drink of juice or a choice between three pre-selected outfits for the day.
Ten gold stars = A diaper change whenever you want it, soda or a new program to watch from a pre-selected list.
Twenty gold stars = Pull-ups for a day!

"Wh--What no way I-I don't want my friends or family knowing I--I wanna go home!" she said crying as she noticed Susan didn't even pay her any mind. As she told her about other people going through this.

"I'm not other people please please!" she cried as Susan opened the closet it was all filled with various types of baby clothes except for adults.

"No this can't be happening!" she cried. As she was laid down and dressed like an infant.

"Gold stars this is outrageous!" she yelled as Susan put her in her crib wond up the mobile and left.

Kayla looked around at her new nursery.

She then felt her bladder work against her.

"Su em Mommy please I have to go!" she pleaded and begged wanting to be let out.

Kayla laid there for several minutes she stood at the railing of her crib she noticed it was high up so she couldn't get out even if she tried. She tried to take her mind off things, but nothing seemed to work. Until she thought where her phone was!

"Damn where is it, I can explain to Eric that it was some big joke!" she said to herself trying to think where her phone eight be. Then the urge hit her again she really had to go!

"Mommy please I need to go!" she cried figuring calling her mommy would get her to come but she never did.

After a half hour she lost the battle and wet her diaper.

Kayla cried but she did feel better after several minutes she laid down relaxed and feel asleep.

Kayla had slept through the night as last night took a lot out of her and then wetting the diaper was the last straw she was defeated and she knew it. When she felt something touching her and a voice. She opened her eyes and everything came rushing back to her! She saw the bars from the crib she moved around and she herd the crinkle of the diaper and could tell it was wet!

"How dare you do this to me and make me wet myself where's my phone I've had enough I'm leaving now let me out!" she yelled

Susan stared at Kayla hard and pulled her hand away, "Do you really want to start your day like this, you little brat?" asked Susan with a sneer as she placed her hand on top of Kayla's wet diaper and squeezed it harshly, "Look at that you can't even keep dry throughout the night! And how would it be possible for me to make you piss yourself? Really, Kayla, I had thought you would be better then that at least but you've just proven how much of a big baby you are," said Susan, harshly, "I'm going dress you and put another diaper on you, yes I am, yes I am and you won't have a change till tonight!" coo'd Susan, "Because little girl's like you need to learn whose in charge, don't they?" mocked Susan as she picked up Kayla and smacked her bottom five times, she wasn't going to give the girl a spanking yet but if she fought or talk back at all today Kayla was going be in for a rough time.

Susan took her to the changing station in the nursery, laid her down and quickly strapped her in, first she picked up the mittens and locked her hands rendering them useless, "Kayla, Kayla, Kayla," hummed Susan, "your going have a very nasty rash by tonight, you know that don't you?" said Susan picking up a diaper and putting it underneath Kayla.

She wasn't going to change the girl at all.

Kayla blushes as her soon to be x mother in law pushed her hand on her diaper embarrassing her as it was wet.

"You made me you wouldn't let me out I called for you!" she shined feeling just like a little girl.

Kayla was mad as Susan swatted her diaper it didn't hurt but it was a constant reminder of her new life. She was still trying to figure everything out as Susan had her way with her easily strapping her onto the changing table then taking her hands putting mittens on them.

"Hey I can't use my hands!" she said shaking them.

Only when she noticed that Susan wasn't going to change her but instead she was just going to put a diaper on over that did she really understand what Susan was talking about!

"No please please mommy I'll be good!" she cried she wanted out of the wet diaper.

She begged and cried as Susan finished dressing her.

Kayla looked in the mirror that she was made to crawl to. She couldn't lie the person staring back at her was indeed a baby.

"A baby mommy." she said crying

Susan smiled and placed her hand on top of Kayla's head, "Good girl," coo'd Susan, "I think someone's earned a gold star, haven't they!" exclaimed Susan picking up her crying baby, "Poor baby, it's okay," soothed Susan as she carried Kayla in her arms just like a baby, bouncing her up and down to calm the girl while she walked over to Kayla's chart, "look sweetie! Your first star!" said Susan showing Kayla a gold star sticker and putting it on the chart.

"Now let's get something nummy in that tum of yours!" said Susan tickling Kayla's tummy trying to make the girl laugh.

She carried Kayla into the kitchen and put her in a high-chair, locking her in and strapping her down, so Kayla had limited movement, "Now, sweetie," said Susan, "the first week or month is going be hard for you because you'll be fighting this every step of the way but I hope for your sake that you'll try your best to be a good girl," said Susan, "I'm going give you some of my blueberry pie for breakfast, doesn't that sound nice?" asked Susan, "And that's only because you've admitted to being a baby in your nursery even if you were naughty earlier!" scolded Susan lightly, "But I'm already punishing you for that," said Susan as she put her hand against Kayla's diaper giving it a slight squeeze, "but trust me when I say this, sweetie, you do not want to get on my bad side anymore then you've already have otherwise you might end up eating baby food and you don't want that, do you?" asked Susan with a grin, "Or maybe I'll give your hair a nice trim, quite a lot of babies don't have much hair, do they?" said Susan, softly, toying with Kayla's hair, "But you don't have to worry about that just yet, after all, that's only if you do something extremely naughty, something that a regular punishment like this," said Susan once again patting Kayla's diaper, "won't do." said Susan looking Kayla in the eyes.

Susan moved away and picked up a sippy cup of orange juice that was laced with a laxative and put it on Kayla's tray along with a piece of blueberry pie that was cut up into small pieces for Kayla to eat with her hands.

Kayla was infuriated she didn't want a stupid gold star! She wasn't a baby this made her so mad! Now not getting changed was really passing her off. The former big girl smiled playfully as Susan tickled her. Her eyes got big when she saw the highchair knowing it was for her.

"Please Su--um mommy I'll be good I just wanna go home." she cried

"I need to get my car and call my sister we were supposed to get together and talk about my bachelorette party.

Susan was too strong and forced her into the high chair.

Once she was strapped in she noticed she was stuck. She winced and blushed as she pushed her hand against her diaper.

"No!" Kayla said shaking her head thinking about having to eat baby food made her give a sour face.

Kayla hated the thought of having her hair cut she really liked her hair and the way it was not now when it was in pigtails but most of the time it looked good!

She picked up the cup grateful it wasn't a baby bottle she took a few sips and put it down.

"May I have a fork to eat the pie?"

(With Kayla's family, how many sister's does she have? I could play Kayla's mother and one of the sisters?)

"Oh baby," coo'd Susan, "it's going be okay I talked to your mama last night and she had a talk to your sisters about you, you don't need to worry about a thing," said Susan, "and I was going to save this for later but I suppose there's no harm in telling you, is there?" said Susan with a small smile, "I don't think its fair to take away a special day like your wedding just like that even if you've been a brat, so," paused Susan with a big grin, "I talked to your mama and we've both decided to throw you an alternative occasion instead for you." giggled Susan, excitedly, "It's going be so much fun, everyone will be there and the best part it will all be about you!" exclaimed Susan as she sat down at the table with a cup of coffee, "Your sisters are sorting the entire event out with your mama's help, it's going last an entire week or at least that's what your mama said over the phone, I really can't wait but that won't be happening for at least....well, what day was you going get married baby? I believe that's the day the event will start and like I said everyone you know will be there!" continued Susan, giggling, excited over the one week event that was being planned for Kayla instead of the wedding.

"Oh! I got carried away, sorry baby, you asked about your party not the wedding!" said Susan with a smile, "Your party is still happening but it'll be a baby shower for you instead

(Kayla's mom Mary, and her 19 year old sister Amanda and her 25 year old sister Tiffany. Kayla's 22 so she's the middle child but she was always a pain in the ass to her sisters)

"You did what!" she couldn't believe Susan called her mom and told her about this bs and her sisters were also in on this! She was fit to be tied. She began kicking and screaming.

"Let me out now you bitch!" she was furious.

It seemed her life was over or just starting but with her being a baby!

She really began crying stuck in a highchair as Susan continued to tell her how her new life was going to be.

"I--I'm not having a baby shower!" she cried slamming her fists against the tray.

"Fuck the gold stars I'm not doing this BS I have rights!" she cried swinging her feet back and forth as she was so mad!

(That's fine and I'll take Tiffany)

"They would never agree to this I--I want out of here!" she cried banging around in her highchair. She watched in horror as Susan took her pie away and getting jars of baby food along with a baby bottle.

"No please mommy I'll be good!" she cried not wanting the baby food. She realized she was stuck and couldn't do anything that Susan didn't want her too.

Then she got a concerned look on her face as her stomach grumbled and she felt like she needed to go. No no I'm not going to mess the damn diaper! She thought to herself.

"It don't sound good at all." she said softly knowing she had no choice. She wondered where Eric was and her phone and car she felt so lost without all three.

Kayla hated the bottle she wasn't sure what she was drinking but it didn't taste like milk, but Susan kept a firm grip on the bottle keeping it in the baby's mouth it was either drink or choke. She was getting mad how Susan was rocking her and teasing her telling her about her new life.

"I hate you and I hate this shit!" she cried pushing the bottle away as she had enough of Susan tormenting her.

"No I don't wan be a baby I hate it I hate it!" she cried

Then she farted and her stomach rumbled and she filled her diaper as the laxative didn't let her have control.

She began crying.

"Look what you made me do!" she cried like the baby she was.