LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Mother, The Son and The Girlfriend (Private for me and Kaylaindiapers)

FalloutZone

Kayla finished getting her nails done and running some errands then she got a text from her bff Tina .

"Hey bitch come by so we can get high!"

Kayla smiled that's definitely what she needed before going to meet up with Susan.

"On my way bitch!" Tina and Kayla had been best friends since junior high and they kidded like that all the time.

She got over to Tina's and it was 5:45

"Oh well she can wait." she said closing the door going to Tina's town house.

She and Tina smoked and talked about the upcoming wedding.

Kayla totally lost track of time.

"Shit it's 7 I'm supposed to meet up with Susan at 6--i'll just lie and tell her I over slept."

Kayla got to her car she didn't want to call Susan and hear her get mad at her, instead she decided to text her.

Susan so sorry I overslept I'm on my way!

Smiley face K..

Kayla pulled into the parking lot looking for Susan's car she was happy once she spotted it. Good she's still here. She said to herself relieved thinking everything would be ok cause if Susan was really mad she would've left. Kayla walked in and saw Susan waving her over. She walked over to the table.

"Sorry I was late I overslept." she said taking a seat.

"Good thanks I sure could use one or two." she smiled taking a drink.

She sat there and in no time she had downed the drink it reminded her of her sorority days.

Kayla's nerves were a wreck with the wedding coming up so getting high and drinking were a nice way to help her relax.

"So how you been?"

Kayla looked around for the waitress and when she saw her she was already not liking her the way she looked she was really pretty and Kayla didn't like the way she talked.

"Yes I'll have a long island ice tea."

She crunched on the ice as Susan talked

"Where'd you go shopping at?"

"Did you see how that waitress looked at me I could tell she was jealous cause I'm prettier then her."

She looked around as she was ready for her next drink.

"I'm not really nervous it just would be nice if that snot nose son of yours was a little more helpful."

Kayla took her drink not even acknowledging the waitress and began drinking it.

"Yeah the other day he smarted off to be so I introduced him to my hairbrush and spanked his ads maybe had you done that more he wouldn't be all about himself but don't worry Susan I'll whip him into shape." she said finishing her drink. She was feeling a little buzzed.

She signed as just talking about her immature finance was making her mad.

"Sure we could go to the spa they're always fun."

She felt the drug kicking in as she needed to go to the bathroom.

"Where is the girls room?" she asked looking around.

Susan could only nod a little in response to Kayla's comment, unsure how to reply to the girl who had just insulted her as a parent and punished her son, she had spanked Eric often through his teen years and since the age of 16 he hadn't had one since!

The feeling became quite urgent as she was totally unaware of the drug in her drink.

"Um I don't know maybe the line will die down!" she bit the inside of her lip and began fidgeting in her seat unsure what to do.

Kayla felt like she did when she was a toddler as her mommy had kept her in diapers until she was 7 not pull ups but Pampers as she said you act like a baby you get treated like one. That was a big reason she was now a control freak. She wanted everyone to know she was an adult. She was 22 but still an adult.

Not knowing she was drugged she felt a little pee leak out into her thongs panties. She quickly got up and ran to the bathroom.

She ran into the waitress she didn't like.

"Move I have to get to the bathroom now!" she said desperately

"No move I need to get to the bathroom!" she said angrily and frustrated as she needed to get to the bathroom the waitress was talker then her so she couldn't get past her finally she let her through. Only to be tripped.

"What the he'll!" she squealed as she fell and looked around trying to see what happened.

"No no this can't be happening! She felt her pants and she knew what happened.

She looked up when she herd Susan's voice.

"Um yeah I'm fine." she said on the verge of tears hoping she wouldn't notice she just wet herself.

Susan could tell that Kayla wasn't fine at all by the sound of her voice!

Susan knelt down next to Kayla and placed a hand on her back rubbing soft circles to help calm the girl, "It'll be okay," said Susan, trying to sooth the girl, she knew what had happened, it was obvious to her that Kayla had an accident.

Kayla was still trying to play it off what had happened as she began to get up. She was annoyed and mad and frustrated.

"That bitch the waitress wouldn't get out of my way then I tripped over something!" she said slamming her fists on the ground almost throwing a tantrum.

She was unaware the waitress tripped her.

"I just wanna go home." she said wiping the tears from her eyes.

She was so embarrassed to be sitting there in wet pants in front of her future mother in law.

Susan shook her head, "I know your upset but you shouldn't use language like that," said Susan as she pulled Kayla up off the floor just like a child, "how about we go back to mine, it's closer and you can have a bath, okay." added Susan leaving no room for argument.

Kayla was surprised how strong Susan was as she yanked her up.

"No Susan I'm going home and I can use whatever damn language I want the waitress was a bitch to me all night!" she said stomping her foot she was fit to be tied!

Kayla pulled away as Susan tried to get her again to come with her.

"Susan I'm going home and that's it!" she said trying to pull away again.

She was really mad now fighting with her mother in law while wearing wet panties was really pissing her off!

"Or else like hell I will!" she said pulling with all her might.

"Let me go let me go now!" she protested!

She pulled again and again she was so mad.

"I'm going home you bitch now let me go I'm an adult and you're damn sure not my mom!" she whined

Not realizing the waitress was looking on enjoying the show!

Susan couldn't believe what she was seeing! Kayla was actually acting like a little child and worst of all a brat! Susan held Kayla still as the girl pulled and tried to protest.

"Why you little brat!" snarled Susan, "you should know not to swear or be so rude to other people!" said Susan with a frown as she pulled Kayla over towards a chair.

"Judging by your attitude it sure seems like you need a mother and I'm going have to teach you some manners, young lady!"

Susan pulled Kayla over her lap and started to spank her.

Kayla did all she could to pull away as Susan began scolding her and moving her towards a chair.

"Let me go damn it I'm not playing let me go now!" she yelled

Then she felt the first whack.

"What the hell woman I'm not a kid!"

She couldn't believe she was being spanked.

After the first five smacks she began kicking and screaming as her ass began to sting.

"Quit quit please I'm sorry!" she whined as her thin thong panties did nothing to absorb the blows and since they were wet they stuck to her.

The waitress stood watching the entire scene and had taking her mobile phone out to record what was happening. She couldn't wait to show her friends! She quickly sent a quick picture of the scene to her friends as she recorded it only to see a message from Lily.

Kayla had not been spanked since she was seventeen and now everything came rushing back to her this is why she's a control freak! Now she was losing control and she hated it as blow after blow rained down on her she would do and say anything to make it stop! She kept kicking and crying. Finally after the fifteenth or twentieth who knows she lost count!

"Pl--please--please!" she begged

The spanking finally ended and she was crying like a new born.

She waited until Susan let her get up.

Once she was up she kept her head lowered

"I'm s--sorry Su--Susan." she said stuttering in between sobs.

Then she went up to the waitress.

"I--I'm sorry for my-my atti-attitude earlier." she said stuttering as she kept her head lowered looking at the floor.

She went to hug her like Susan had told her too.

"Is there anything I--I ca--can do to make up for earlier." she said hiccuping after that dramatic spanking and the ultimate embarrassment