LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Smelling like a baby

fixitboy

Since, for most of my experience and especially for little girls, baby treatment was a form of chastizement as the preferred alternative to spanking for girls. both at different times, usually wet, and the rubber sheet smell were the dominant smells. Mommy wanted you to be aware that you were being chastized and those smells went along with diapers and wetting. And you slept right on the rubber sheet, too. If you were a bedwetter, during the winter, your room often smelled slightly of wet unless your parents were fairly well off

I personally can't get enough of any smell that comes along with my age play (save for messy accidents). I even use a deoderant that is made to smell like baby powder for everyday use. So I smell like a baby even when I'm not diapered :)

I personally prefer the baby powder and Sudocrem smell.

I suspect I smell like baby supplies (powder, wipes, cream) and I actually don't mind that. Better than smelling like what a lot of dudes my age smell like.

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2016 at 8:38 PM, Sweetiesnuggles said:

I personally can't get enough of any smell that comes along with my age play (save for messy accidents). I even use a deoderant that is made to smell like baby powder for everyday use. So I smell like a baby even when I'm not diapered :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm totally in agreement with the lavender baby powder. I love the way it smells. I also use the shampoo and wash and oil after a shower to keep me smelling wonderful. I wonder if anyone has ever noticed ?

• Like 1

Also the rubber sheet smell, or a slight smell of stale urine is proper, meaning that your bedroom is a nursery or that you need a change

• 3 weeks later...

Just as Johnson's is the best baby powder, it is the best baby lotion. The are both the origina