LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

family roleplay

BabyGirlIsabelle

James counts loudly so that izzy can hear him. Carrie can you help me find her she's a really good hider. James already knows where izzy is since she always hides in the same place but he plays along "I wonder if she's under the bed...nope not there. Where in the world is she?" As he starts to head to the bathroom and sees her tiny feet sticking out and says "I hope I didn't lose her...Izzy come out wherever you are"

Isabelle moves backwards furrher into the closet and cuddles her teddy bear staying quiet. She loves playing hide and seek with her daddy. With her being a slow learner it was harder for her to do things. Like it took her a good year to a year and a half to learn to walk.

Jessica got her coat and her money pouch together, then she went and found her brother.

She pushed him gently on the shoulder.

"Can we go now?"

She smiled at him.

James saw them getting ready to leave and saw the frown on carries face thinking maybe some time with we big brother and sister would help "ok but Carrie has to come with you. I think you all need some bonding time together" as he knows Carrie wants to be with the big kids he just wishes she knew that because izzy isn't a slow learner she feels isolated enough from kids her age and was hoping having Carrie would help her feel better

"But I want to spend time alone with Jessica" Jacob said taking out his headphones and putting his phone away. He looked at James making a face. "Well might as well not go out then" he said slightly annoyed. He walked over to the sofa and sat down. He then sighed

James sighs now having all 4 kids upset with him at once trying to figure out what went wrong and not even knowing where to start. He goes to issabelle first and picks her up "oh sweetie you were too good at hiding I couldn't find you until

Carrie got excited when her dad told her big siblings to take her with them. She was about to put her shoes on when things blew up. She frowned. The older kids never wanted to spend time with her. Being seven, she didn't really understand what being frustrated meant or why her big sister always was that way.

Jessica was still crying and thinking that everyone thought she didn't matter at all.

She wondered if everyone just thought of her as a dog to be played with when they wanted to, and if they expected her to be happy just to have even a little alone time with any of them.

Jessica instinctively put an arm around her little sister even though she was still asleep having cried herself that way.

She was having a bit of a bad dream where all her sisters and her brother were pointing to the front door of the house and shaking their heads at her as if they didn't want her anymore.

Jacob wanted to apologize to Jessica so he got off the sofa and went upstairs towards Jessica's room stopping at the door. He then loudly knocked on the door. He looked around the hallway it was kind of dark and very small. The was a big picture of the family all to together on the wall next to the stairs. Jacob looked at it, this made him feel even worse about himself.

Jacob waited for a bit and then decided to go in and check on her, to make sure she was ok. He then opened the door and walked into her room. He saw her sleeping on the bed with Isabelle and was a little surprised to see Isabelle on the bed. He walked over to the bed and saw it was wet, he was very surprised. He started to think about how and when the bed got wet. After a couple of minutes he came to the conclusion that one of them must had wet themselves and the bed, then he quickly looked at both of them to see who had done it. When he realise who had done it he was really surprised. He then tapped her on her shoulder hoping it would