LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Bras

pottypanties

On 2/20/2020 at 9:58 AM, BabyJune said:

I'm this many (3-1/2) and don't need a bra--only diapers.

Basically the same here escept I am 5 AND an adorable blonde with just the prettiest name ever. I wonder if there id a mommy out there who would like a little girl who still wets, cries very easily and whose clothes feel like flower petals and will sit in your lap and put her head on your shoulder and kiss you on the cheek

and

I tried to adopt (for real) and was denied because I was told that I "didn't earn enough money." How about all those people on Welfare who are "allowed up to five kids" and we pay for them? I was also told that the cutoff age to adopt an infant was 42 and I was already past that age. That's one reason I'm not patriotic.

• 3 months later...

I wear one everyday, even under my shirt when out and about taking care of errands. I found a place called HommeMystere that handles lingerie designed for the male body in every aspect. I love their items, and plan on ordering more.:19_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 1 year later...

I love my bras I wear one whenever I can. I can wear one out only in the colder weather as to be discrete. And in private when im alone I must have close to 30 of them I like unlined underwire bras most of them are but I also have some without wire and some with lite padding. some demi cup and some full coverage.i wear a 36 or 38B depending on style and maker. I like a silky feel to the fabric helps to keep my little nipple erect.