LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mamia diapers for older kids at Aldi.

GNXL1

• 3 weeks later...

I wrote i post about this a while back asking whether or not anyone else had seen these at the shops. I saw them about August last year and had not seen them in July so they are a newish product I would say but i cannot find anything about them online.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I read the whole thread on ADISC and it was determined that the children pictured on the package would be way too large for the diapers in that package. The diapers were basically a little larger than huggies size 6. The diapers pictured are for 20kg and up and by doing a quick google search I find that 20kg is about 44 pounds. The children pictured appear to be around fourth or fifth graders, so ages 9-11. The average boy in that age range weighs about 68 pounds or 31 kg and a girl of the same age weighs around 70 pounds or 32 kg.

Probably just a company slapping a stock photo on a package imo.

• 1 month later...

Taking the photo down Is Extreme! It was marketing Stock Footage that's used to Inform Customers What and Who the product is for! If the Photo was of a Baby and the Diapers were made for Teenagers nobody would buy the things.

Example

Gerber Baby Food tried to sell their product in South Africa and the Jars just sat on the Shelves... Turns out that the Picture on a Jar or Box tells the customer What's Inside and Gerber almost didn't figure that out. Now, instead of all jars having a Photo of the Gerber Baby on it, they put a Pic of Carrots on Carrots jars and Pureed Peas on a Pureed peas Jar.

(there might even be a small print disclaimer stating that No Babies were Harmed making this product) :)

Weighing in on photo issue here: It's not the fact that the photos are of children (juveniles) that is the problem. The issue is that the pictures are being reposted on a site that deals with a diaper FETISH. If you were simply posting pictures on a site like Facebook, the issue would probably be nonexistent. But DailyDiapers is a site for adults who enjoy diapers for PLEASURE--sexual or otherwise. For that reason, there is a negative association with what we post and the pictures on the packaging. I believe that if you blur out any faces, it might be okay. That is what I do when I need to post pictures to my gallery of little girl outfits that I sew. If I want to show an original pattern or example and there are actual children in the picture, I simply cover the faces. I understand DailyDiapers policy completely and respect it. When people allow their children to pose commercially for diaper advertisements, they never in a million years figure that the pictures will end up on a diaper fetish site. (They probably wouldn't agree to having their children photographed if they thought that would happen). I hope this makes sense to everyone.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...