LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sexual (dis) function

I understand completely what you are going through.

I had a very bad accident at work it destroyed my left leg, as a result of that accident I live on hi powered pain killers.

There are times when I can orgasm, but most of the time where I can't, those times I can I have to be in great pain.

The pain is because I am between meds, so its live in pain or have orgasms, I choose to not live in pain.

• 1 month later...

Well I have a multitude of issues including ED , and have to try and use vacuum pump if I want to try an erection. But I take 100 Micrograms of Fentanyl every 2 days plus 40 milligrams of Oxcycodone a day for break thru pain so my sex drive is just about gone, so I can definitely sympathize and empathize with you both ! But most times I just stiffly any urge I do have because sex is alot of work , that I probably am not up for .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I was had an accident in my 20's that unfortunately left me without any testies. My size ranges from an inch to times where it is retracted in to the cavity and you would think I was female. I was never sexually active, never even kissed a girl before, so I don't really have anything to miss. I haven't even bothered looking for a relationship. Internet, tv, books, etc. it seems all people care about is sex. Having a non sexual relationship seems to be anathema and set for failure so I don't even try.

My meds have had some effect on sex life, but about 10 yrs ago my wife and i both went through cancer, different kinds and one after the other, she was finished with treatments, and the next month mine was found. since then we have only had sex a hand full of times, all a bust. we have had to learn mostly me, as to it is easier I think for a woman to have a relationship without sex. I have had to take care of myself, while she has learned mostly to give me some privacy time in a separate bedroom, I have set up for my diapers, and wet play etc. I am currently on several meds, and they don't effect me to having what is now my new normal sex. I have always had fetish of plastic and pee, so I do ok.

But (dmavn) I would not give up on a relationship because of sex, there are people that have successful marriages just being there for each other, and if sex is there ok, if not ok.

On 2/2/2017 at 5:55 AM, dmavn said:

I was had an accident in my 20's that unfortunately left me without any testies. My size ranges from an inch to times where it is retracted in to the cavity and you would think I was female. I was never sexually active, never even kissed a girl before, so I don't really have anything to miss. I haven't even bothered looking for a relationship. Internet, tv, books, etc. it seems all people care about is sex. Having a non sexual relationship seems to be anathema and set for failure so I don't even try.

Sorry about the unfortunate results of your accident.

• 4 months later...
21 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

Do you have any significant medical issues or are you on medications? I have a serious neurological problem in combination with an ongoing psychiatric condition and various drugs have had differing psycho-sexual side effects. When I was on steroids my libido disappeared almost completely and I couldn't easily get or maintain erections. More recently Ive been on drugs that seem to increase arousal and allow me to get erections but I produce very little seminal fluid and have difficulty ejaculating. Ive been single for about a decade now and haven't had any actual sex with anybody during this period so that might play a role as well. If you have an accommodating sexual partner maybe they can play a role in addressing some of these issues?

Dude, that's just wrong. Didn't you read the thread first? He didn't care about sex.Non issue. "the desire isn't there"

Having said that, I completely understand where Dave is coming from. My wife and I have been together for a long time yet we seldom have sex any more. Neither of us is interested, and we are both OK with that.