LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers. With or without clothing

fixitboy

I have clothes on most of the time during the day, usually jeans or shorts and a t-shirt. If I go to bed diapered, I sleep with only a diaper on.

I wear clothes during the day just in case someone were to looking through a window or come to the door or something like that.

I do fantasize about going to a diaper camp or something like that where I could be outside playing or hiking in the woods with only a diaper on.

I'm quite body shy and generally like to be clothed, but since going 24/7, my tastes have changed. In private, I like to wear as little as possible. It's largely practical - if you're not wearing anything, you can't leak on it.

In the cold I mostly wear clothes over my diapers. But once in awhile I'll crank the heat up and roam about the house in just a diaper.

During the summer or spring when wearing diapers I almost always wear nothing but a diaper around the house both day and night.

Ok.. for me I have to have something on over my diapers. This probably comes from my past. My mother used to punish me with diapers for wetting and messing accidents and I wasn't usually allowed to wear anything over my diapers. She felt it was a better way to embarrass me by not allowing anything other than a t -shirt over my diapers. That way the world could see I was wearing them. So I feel it is a must to have something covering my diapers. I love when a diaper plays peek-a-boo out of my

• Like 1

When home I'm only in my diaper as much as possible as its my wife's preferred way, that way she can tell when I wet or messy.

when outside in the summer I get to wear a t-shirt.

i have to be clothed when I go to work but that's only cause it's required.

Me too I like to run around in nothing less than a T-shirt and a diaper. I do keep a sweat pant close by for the rare occasion someone comes knocking on my door. I like to see my diaper and if I want to touch it I do not want anything to hinder my desire.

I like to wear clothes to. I've got a popper vest I like to where first to hold my diaper tight and stop it sagging. Then I've a few ab boy outfits, shorts and rompers I like to wear to

I like to wear clothes to. I've got a popper vest I like to where first to hold my diaper tight and stop it sagging. Then I've a few ab boy outfits, shorts and rompers I like to wear to

I like wearing a onesie and plastic pants with a diaper

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I sleep in a t-shirt or onsie and my diaper.. I've tried pants and it all starts out well, but somewhere in the night they come off. Around the house I am usually the same unless there is a chance that somebody could drop by.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on where i am, if im at work (i drive a semi truck) doing oil or solo runs i have full clothing and usually heavy overalls covering those as well, great for wearing a thick diaper like an abu little paws, space or dry 24/7 as the overall is so baggy it can hide ANYTHING hell not uncommon for me to wear a big diaper with 1 or 2 boosters in it all day.