LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheryl asked did it really work what you did to your brother? Oh yeah, about a week or two after I got here, my mom called and told me that Thomas, my 12 year old brother had finally stopped wetting his bed. I thought to myself let him say something to me about my bedwetting when I go home for Christmas, I feel he will be in for a relapse! Cheryl laughed. She really liked Patty. She hated being the lone bedwetter in the family, but she was the only female other than her mother, for some reason on the Yeats side there was a gene that caused the females to wet well into their 20 year old range, her own mother wet until she was 23 years old. Her Aunt Gloria was in her 40's and still wet. She had a cousin from one of her mother's brother that is 25 and finally showing signs of getting dry. She lived in constant fear that others would find out

She dressed for school so did Jeremy. He said I wonder how we can communicate, I mean usually I can't talk to people like you. I mean I've seen others but never communicated like this. Usually I see your lips move but I can't hear you, it's like watching the tv on mute. Cheryl said I know I tryed to talk to you last night when you came into our room. Then I saw you say What the Fuck when you found my wet bed. Jeremy blushed, I need to stop swearing so damned much. He flashed that smile that made Cheryl weak in the knees just wanting to beg him into having sex and letting her be the mother of his children. Jeremy said, Usually I'm like that kid in the Sixth Sense. I see you but I can't talk to em. Last night when we conected. Like I said I've dreamed about you just never knew who you was until now. I feel myself falling in love with you Jeremy said, I know it won't work, one of is mortal the other a ghost. You don't know how long I've been searching for a girl that understands my bedwetting, I find her and she wets our bed as well as me. The problem is were incompatabile due to one of us being dead . I really love her. Cheryl asked have you seen anything of my two brothers. They were killed. Yes I know said Jeremy they were killed by that Mr. Carruthers. So was your brothers girlfriend. Your body was never discovered Cheryl, I know silly I'm right here! She giggled. No Jeremy said you died months ago in fact almost a year.

Wow, there are so many twists and turns in this I don't know if I am coming or going. I do hope to see some explanations as to how all this came to be. I am enjoying the story though and want to read more.

I'm the ghost Cheryl said? But this was my room and it's pretty much the way I left it. Jeremy said let's me start where you guys were shot. After Mr. Curruthers shot the other guy. Who was supplying him with drugs. He was smuggling them in with the imports. He thought that the guy was shorting him him on the orders, he wasn't getting the bang for his buck. He

I don't feel dead Cheryl said it's weird I remember swimming out just like yesterday, but you said it happned months ago. I wonder if I bled to death or drowned? It's so weird finding out I'm a ghost. Just call me Casper she joked. Jeremy said I hate to say this, I've only known you about a day, but to me your the perfect woman, I don't have much money and I won't have to spend a lot on upkeep, your low maintenence, like me your about 18 and still wet your bed, you won't judge me about that. You think you got problems, I'm falling in love with a ghost. Really you like me, Cheryl asked? Yes! Jeremy said, your the first girl I've shared my bed with. Oh I've had crushes even a serious one once. I shared the bedwetting tidbit and it was like magic, poof she was gone! Then we moved here. Saved me a lot of embarrasment. That bitch told the whole school I was a bedwetter. One good thing came out of it turns out the middle linebacker for the football team still wet his bed too. He adopted me as a friend anybody that made fun of me got clobbered by him. He had a female cousin that wets her bed he told others that he protected her all the time for idiots like those making fun of me.

My thoughts returned to my parents. They were just as big as if not as big as victims as we were, yes we were all murdered by Mr. Corruthers, but mom and dad had to continue on without their 3 offspring, one day we were 5 people and in less than a hour their family was two, what scared Cheryl more was she heard a static once where families that loose a child to murder 75% or more end in divorce. That's one child what about all three? Patty's family too, they are victims also. Mr. Coruthers was a real asshole! He killed 5 people in one afternoon.

I missed several very good updates. The first one added much needed information and I now understand what was going on. Now I am just mad at this Corruthers guy. Like Jeremy pointed out he

Jeremy was asking where Cheryl was at last in the lake? I had just jumped from the boat when he tryed to ram it. I saw the bullits hit the water lose velocity and slow down and sink. Then I got the cramp and he left. I surfaced and began to swim towards shore. It was only about a half to three quarters of a mile to shore. I had gotten my mile swim just liIke a year or two before from the girl scouts I made it but it took a lot out of me. I guess I'm not in shape like I once was . I laid on the beach and then got up and walked home, well here only to have you tell me I'm dead! I even tryed to call the police and report it that my brothers were and my brothers girl was shot. I don't remember being shot.

Cheryl sat and looked at the bones. She said to Jeremy, you know when I was younger I always wondered what my skeleton looked like. Now I know!

Jeremy couldn't look, he looked sad. What's the matter Cheryl asked? I have a problem, he said, well a dilemma. If I tell them where your body is, One. I'm out after dark, I'm supposed to be in bed my paren't will kill me. Two. It means if I tell the police where your body is at,

The police started to comb the area and saw the light shinning in the air there he is as they all ran to the spot. The saw the kid and not 4 feet away in the reeds the body. They were hoping this is that girls body. If it is no wonder they never found it. The had searched and searched even drove along the waters edge looking. They had came within 12 to 14 feet of her, if it was her. They hadn't searched inside the clump of reeds. But from where they found what was left of the boat and the other 3 bodies, it was pretty much straight shot from here.

The police were on site, like a lot of small cities and towns the police force had about 7 or 8 officers total that worked full time. The Fire Department were trained Volunteers. They had to bee awoken from their beds get to the station and bring their great big red fire engine here. There were two or three that were Paramedics in the department. One wored as a nurse, but got in trouble about 3 months ago. He did something that he could do as a nurse but not a paramedic. When he rides their great big red fire engine he was only a paramedic. They wondered did they have the antivenom on the truck or would they have to go the 22 miles to the hospital? This kid might not make it. One of the cops was checking out the dead body and as he was shining his bright light at the body. The same snake that had gotten Jeremy struck at him. He wasn't bitten but that snake came close. Then it kind of slithered towards him before it dissapered into the water. Cheryl, well her ghost watched all this happening.

Well that was a very pleasant story. I really enjoyed it. I was glad that Jeremy and Cheryl got to be together. Kind if sucked that they needed to be dead to do so though. I thought that Flora and Walter were a nice touch near the end. I will say there was a time where I wasn't sure who was dead orvwhi was alive turned out that just about everyone was dead except for Charlie and he wanted to be just to avoid the humiliation. Great job Drownedinp. Now I will go and read some if your other stories.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...