LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It took me long enough to join

I've been reading this forum for awhile and finally took the time to join. I'm a male DL who has been into it for 20 or more years. I started off with the Depends and "moved up" to the Attends years ago. As my user name implies I prefer diapers that are white and plastic backed. Now that I live on my own with no roommates I've started trying some of the better diapers out there. So far I've tried the ATN's, Abena M4's plastic backed and the plastic backed Northshore. I look forward to being a member of this community. Thank you.

On Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 8:32 PM, White and Plastic said:

I've been reading this forum for awhile and finally took the time to join. I'm a male DL who has been into it for 20 or more years. I started off with the Depends and "moved up" to the Attends years ago. As my user name implies I prefer diapers that are white and plastic backed. Now that I live on my own with no roommates I've started trying some of the better diapers out there. So far I've tried the ATN's, Abena M4's plastic backed and the plastic backed Northshore. I look forward to being a member of this community. Thank you.

I'm baby Buena Park California in diapers and plastic pants