LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You wouldn't be reading this thread unless you shared a fondness for a nice warm, wet poop filled diaper so I will proceed under those basic assumptions. If you've read this far and are confused, better you read elsewhere. Also, I don't want to frustrate some of our younger readers with the lifestyle I enjoy. Just so you know, i have also suffered the same such frustrations and it's taken years for me to find my comfort zone. I'm retired ( have been since I was 56) so I do do enjoy the freedom that being unencumbered by

• Like 1

I must admit, I love the term that Jack3295r used......."poogasm". Quite sums up that feeling where you just cannot resist the urge to play while still in a very warm and wet poopy messy diaper and then suddenly finding yourself in the throes of shuddering delight and release......."poogasm" is such a perfect word for that:09_EmoticonsHDcom:

I just changed out of my 48 hour diaperthon. With constant fiber supplement(metamucil),I pooped 14 times and I was as wet and stinky as I've ever been. I do have tough skin but I always use a healthy amount of Desitin. I went through a dozen cloth pull-up diapers from Kins. Poogasms? Plenty.

Wow. 48 Hours in the same diaper has to be absolutely incredible. The longest I have ever stayed in one was 36 hours, wet and messy from the time I put it on. I had a fitted cloth diaper on and Molicares over that. I changed the Molicares when they were soaked and kept the cloth diaper on. My whole goal was a diaper rash so I didn't use any cream. My skin is pretty tough, but I did succeed in getting a pretty good diaper rash. I do have a thing for diaper rash.

I had pizza with extra sauce the day before. I think tomato sauce makes the poop more acidic or something and tends to be harder on my but. Before diapering up, I ate a ton of prunes.

Poop usually doesn't make it to the front of my diaper, but this time it did. After a day and a half in the same diaper, it was pretty much all over the back and part way up the front of the diaper. It was the most amazing feeling having that messy of a diaper on.

10. The anticipation of getting diapered up.

9. The churning in my stomach

• 2 weeks later...

10. Relaxation/soothing - Knowing I can keep sitting or working on what I'm working regardless of need to poop!
9. Feeling little - I'm not really into Ageplay, but it feels so regressive to poop yourself that it's like all other real concerns just float away.
8. Feeling gross - because feeling gross feels so good.
7. Feeling bad - I'm a full grown adult with no medical issues, so there's definitely a taboo that is enjoyable.
6. Squishy Squishy comfort! - Lets be real, poop feels warm and cozy and squishing it around is just the best.
5. Seeing how it flows - Always exciting when you open up your diapey and your junk is covered in poop.
4. having a secret - nobody is really around when I poop my diaper, but it still gives that same "nobody knows what I'm doing" feeling that just wearing in public does.
3. The bulge - Isn't it strange that something in your sock or under your hat feels the worst but having a big bulge of soft mess in your pants feels incredible.
2. leaking - Although I can't really mess and wet to the point of leaking at the moment, there's nothing quite like prepping the area you're in and just getting lost in an activity until you notice that your mess is just WAY TOO BIG FOR YOUR DIAPEY TO CONTAIN!
1. Messing! - That instant punch of relief, mess sliding and reforming to fit in your pants, your sphincter and bowels feeling relief. Poogasm.

I'm not sure why but I've been on a 24/7 jag for almost a week now. Usually I get tired of it after 3 or 4 days but I'm on day 6 now and haven't lost the thrill. I always use Desitin so I haven't had any rash or discomfort. I've been wearing my diapers for at least 24 hours, sometimes 36 at a time.

I won't go indoors in a public place because I don't want to expose others to the smell it creates. Barely holding on until I light up a smoke in the parking lot is good enough for me. One of the things I enjoy is taking a strong laxative while already needing to go and doing the ''can't control my butt hole dance" while waiting for my car to be washed or anything else that takes a long time. One time after being at the point of sphincter spasm, I got home and began to park the car when it was becoming unbearable. My door lock is activated by a key fob on my front door so with hands full, I was trying to unlock the door with my hands full lifting my leg to bring the fob close enough to activate it. It kept beeping and flashing the red light all while I was trying to fight a loosing battle with my sphincter. I finally got in and set down all the stuff I had, stepped out to my back porch and lit a cigarette. As soon as I flicked the lighter the solid part began to come out on its own. Then I relaxed and let it go. It made a huge mess filling the diaper like a water Ballon, removing all wrinkles from the plastic. I sighed in relief but was then surprised by round 2 hitting immediately filling the diaper (a large dry 24/7) all the way up, front to back. I pushed a little and was rewarded by a substantial amount coming out. Then I realized I had been holding my pee so pee I did. I've got to say, dry 247s are pretty awesome. It was a substantial flood but no leaking. Now when I sat and squished it around, that's another story. Super awesome feeling. :)

• 4 months later...

I made the original post last winter and now it's the end of May. Holiday weekend and am enjoying a very full diaper. It's not always that I'm in this head space as most often bowel urgency is mostly a huge inconvenience. But it is what it is and when the mood strikes me, I'm all in. The severe urgency I experience is due to a long ago surgery so having to wear diapers went from a sometime thrill to a need. Don't have to wear all the time but enough to qualify as 24/7. I just so happen to find myself in the right headspace

The only time I Plan on messing my diapers is when I need to go back to my Bowel Management Program. I don't really need it now since I retired but it was a weekly ritual a few years ago. Almost every Saturday morning would find me driving to the mountains or to the lake so I could study and get my gut ready for the following week at work and school.

All of the points on your list got checked off every Saturday so we have a lot in common.