LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are tykables prices going up?

A while ago I want to the tykalbe website, just to roaming around all the ABDL sites. I've noticed that a bag on 10 diapers are now $35 ?!

Because the last time I bought a bag in July from the Fort Wayne IN. Medical store it was $25

If so then why are they?

I wish they could invest in different diaper prints, instead on cloths, I mean they're alright but.... I don't know. I would like a onesie with snaps and training pants tho. Just different diaper designs sound like my cup of coffee ( I don't like tea lol ).

As long they're 2500ml absorbtion, so they won't be pricey

Because the ABU Paws and Space are 4000ml absorbtion and that's awesome, but $40 a bag kills my bank.

So I prefer a sweet spot good price, good quality, good quantity, and cool / cute designs

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

It kind of difficult.

Because one I don't have the money for 80 and my fiancee / wife agreed on a $5 a week allowance on my ABDL stuff. And if we need money for anything then it turns into a emergency money.

But till try to

I would likely discuss this with your wife and explain that this isn't going to go away, and simply allowing you 20.00 a month is very difficult to proceed, and in the end ultimately going to harm your budget vs help you make smarter

• 6 months later...