LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher student rp(private with Babygoth)

BabyWarlock

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anna also pick some stuff showing Tain to see what he like or didn't like to wear she smile when he came running back with a wolf "aww did you fine a new friend baby " she cooed at him lightly then added " you can pick a few more toys then we need to look at underwear.... Speaking of I know this may be embarrassing but do you wet the bed or anything I won't be mad but I want to make sure you have protection so you don't need to be upset by wet pants or bed " Anna said in a motherly voice like she was speaking to a young child

"Okay Anna.", he followed her to the tills, where the most likely 19/20 year old college student cashier smiled at him as if he was 2, she scanned all their stuff and said to Anna "Here's my number I'd live to babysit for your little cutie."

"Of course you can " Anna said once Tain was out and handed him his wolf "now after we eat we need to pick up something for your bed wetting, couple of things for your room and something else I'm not telling you " Anna tease about the last thing and tap Tain nose with a smile