LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher student rp(private with Babygoth)

BabyWarlock

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teacher becomes Mommy.

Tain had peen pushed around his entire life, he was often beaten by his father, who despised him, and bullied and tormented at school. He also had a bedwetting problem. One freezing november morning he was waiting by the walls of the school, trying not to do anything, and trying desperately not to pee. A bunch of boys came around the corner and spotted him, making sure there was no teacher around. They starting hitting him, making him cry out. As he was pushed up against the wall, a car drove in and parked in the school space. The person who got out was his teacher.

Miss dragonhart pulled into her parking sport when she saw a group of students beating up another she got out of her car and began to walk over the 26 year old was known as the badass teacher who could other be your friend or be a bitch

Miss Dragonhart smile back and help Tain inside to go to the nurse office who wasn't in shocker " why have a nurse who never here " she said out loud and got Tain to sit on the bed " so what happen then out there ?" She ask she like Tain she knew some stuff must of been happing at home and here at school but there was nothing she could do yet she added in her thoughts as she had things going to help the young boy

"Thankyou miss Dragjnhart, sorry if I made you late." Tain said he believed everything was his fault because that's what had been beaten into him by his father. A wet patch atarted to spread across the seat of his jeans.

"It's okay Tain your more important right now now I don't want to embarrass you but you seem to have wet your self so I need to call your dad to come pick you up and bring clean clothes also as you can't stay in school after being beaten up " ms dragonhart said with a small frown

"Tain it's okay I won't call him but I have to call someone if he hits you that's not right and what do you mean you don't have other clothes ?" Ms. Dragonhart ask in a clam caring voice and knelt in front of him so she can look at him

Ms Dragonhart frown hearing that and took out her phone "Tain I want you stay here I'm just going to make a call then I'll be right back " she says in a still caring voice before going outside to make a call she spent a hour on the phone before walking back in "come on Tain your not staying in school today and we need to talk " she says with a soft smile and holds out her hand

"Anna " she said with a smile "I had a talk with a friend of mine about your dad I had a feeling he wasn't being very good to you and people have been watching and from what you told me I was right..... Tain honey your dad can't hurt you anymore he has been taken by the cops and as I said before I know some people and we agree that you should come live with me for a while " Anna said carefully I voice had a moutherly tone as she took Tain to the office which was empty now and pick up his notebook and told the head that she will see him next week as she already had everything plan to make sure Tain couldn't be mess around already

"Just Anna honey in less we are in school and no but we need to go buy you some clothes first sweetie you can't just wear those clothes " Anna says she walks them to her car she smile down at the small boy before opening the back door