LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Happy Return to Goodnites

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on your happy accidental discovery! Though I prefer plastic disposables, when I wear out and about it's usually a pullup for discretion's sake. And I've recently started fitting back in Goodnites as well, although I've only lost about 7 lbs.

15 hours ago, polyhedron88 said:

If you don't mind my asking, what is your waist/weight down to? I'm interested in trying them, but probably need to lose some pounds/inches first.

I'm 6', 205lbs with a 32-33"waist and an athletic build and can squeeze in a pair. The newer Goodnites

I agree that positive encouragement is needed during the transition from diapers to underwear, however, I think that your examples are the same diaper stigmatizing arguments parents have used for eons. If an individual is incontinent and needs to wear a diaper, according to your examples, then he/she is by definition NOT a big boy or big girl and therefore is a baby.

I would argue that the encouragement should

On ?1?/?8?/?2017 at 9:23 AM, Craisler said:

I agree that positive encouragement is needed during the transition from diapers to underwear, however, I think that your examples are the same diaper stigmatizing arguments parents have used for eons. If an individual is incontinent and needs to wear a diaper, according to your examples, then he/she is by definition NOT a big boy or big girl and therefore is a baby.

Not sure if you were talking about my most recent post or someone else's, but if you were,