LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

$40,000!

DailyDi

Just paid our hosting fee for this month and noticed we just passed the 40K mark! Since we moved to this server in 2007 we have paid $40,388.37 USD in hosting and bandwidth fees to keep this community going!

That blows my mind! That doesn't even include the costs of the forum software and chat room, or what we've paid for content, software and the like.

If you want to help us pay for the next 40K you can make a donation HERE or upgrade your account to the 2017 member badge by going to: http://incont.org/2017.html

Paypal donations can be sent to: mikey@ecnad.com

Abtually people have no idea how much communications costs

I'm getting read to do my anual payment. I checked on the link and it referred to it as the "improvement fund". Do I have the right page?

All I have to do is decide how much. it will probably be ragther large. I bet I use the most bandwidth of anyone here and this does host the RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME group. BTW, the email accounts related to that and here got caught up in that Yahoo security breach mess and are inactive until I go into Verizon Yahoo and reset the passwords, which is a daunting task requiring good eyesight. anyne interested use my PM here

• Like 1

THAT is the page I'm looking for