LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

Alex blush forgetting the dumb cream so she drop her pants one more and cuddle the stuff dragon "won't my pants get messy if I put them on after you put cream on me ?" Alex ask holding her dragon tight to her chest

Alex wanted to die right there once she let out a moan so embarrass she move away from Aaliyah ashame and went to grab her pants just wanting to leave since she had sober up a bit by now "I got to go sorry " she mumble drop the dragon she was holding while trying to pants fast /leave with out falling or hurting herself but already had a odd feeling she wouldn't be leaving

"It's fine I'm not hungry it's not that late and I'm use to worst " rush out a very embarrass and shame Alex trying to get her pants on and not fall some people would call her a lot of things leaving Aaliyah like this but Alex didn't care she couldn't handle people touching her in certain ways from her pass so was kinda in half drunk half freak out mood right now most likely Aaliyah could see that as she watch Alex