LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

"Okay but can you answer me why do you have a big nursery in here not you know babies are only little " Alex said pretty much with out a filter right now as she look at the older women with her head turn to show her confusion about the room

"I mean the crib and changing table and the stuff under it is to big for a normal baby they look like there ment for someone like my size " Alex explain slowly as she thought about her words she then blink and look down at the toy in her arms and blush before shrugging " don't know I found him with the others

"Him" Alex said like any small child would do "and I don't like I just like dragons if you want I can put him back since it's not mine " Alex said thinking about it she shouldn't really be touching other people stuff with out asking in the first place so look down at the toy in question instead of Aaliyah see if Alex was sober she would of push more not forgetting Aaliyah still didn't answer her question about the nursery being to big to be for a baby but she wasn't so didn't push it

Alex got on the chair but didn't even see over the table and frown deeply "it's not fair why do I have to be so small " she whine tears coming to get eyes lightly wiggling about as she didn't deal with her itching as she thought Aaliyah being mean when she gave her the baby cream then forgot about it when she found the nursery but sitting now brought it back and she also had to pee just hadn't notice yet

"I don't know why I'm itchy and its um.... Down there and I'm worry I won't put the cream on right since I can't see " Alex got out after some time and hid her face again so embarrass she said that

Alex wanted to say no and tell Aaliyah no and that she was leaving but instead she gave a soft shy nod as she wiggle about wanting the itching to stop finely noticing the need to pee she ask Aaliyah to use her bathroom again while blushing