LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

and blush as she did and thought some very rude things she wouldn't say to Aaliyah in her about it then she thought about every time so far when she wet her diaper and when Aaliyah change her too those thoughts made her blush to for a different reason

Everything she thought she thought about made her feel different in a number of ways that she didn't know she could feel and that made her head feel full and not in a way she like she moan out in confusion and drop her head into her hands why not things not confused me more then they are already she thought to her self

"I need to do it soon before I lose my guts to say any again Pete " she says to her toy making him not and agree with her but saying that and doing it where to different things she thought that and even made Pete say it to her also in a silly voice that he had

It's now or never where Alex finle thoughts on the matter when Aaliyah came in Alex eyes brighten up at see the bath toys she wiggle happy on the potty she couldn't wait to play with them