LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

"But I don't like girls clothes and boys clothes can look cute too I know cause I wear them for work and still get call cute in them " Alex said which was true girl or boys clothes she could wear and Alex was still call a lot of things the only thing that would change would be what mood she was in girly boyish the only reason she didn't like girls clothes was she was always given handy downs or would it be ups for her she wasn't sure but she didn't like it as none of the girls stuff she was given wasn't look after and she would get bad looks which led to bad stuff being done to her from the home but if she wore boy stuff with out the staff knowing then nothing bad happen to her so she like boy stuff better it made her feel safe even now

"Uh huh lots of times...." Alex started explain about what would happen in the home and why she started wearing boys clothes and like them better and also added that she didn't mind girls clothes just not pink and wanted to have boy clothes too as at times she didn't want to be a girl but a boy at times which she never told anyone about till Aaliyah now once she was done Alex look scared and worry at Aaliyah feeling she said to much and would get hurt so out of habit she cover her face and head

Alex slowly uncover her head and face when Aaliyah started rubbing her back confused and still worry about a beating that could still happen she look up at Aaliyah shyly just waiting for something bad to happen not noticing she was fully naked on the older woman lap