LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

This time Alex crawl on to Aaliyah to snuggle with her. Alex made sure her blanket cover them both as best as she could before popping her thumb in her mouth and started watching the other film

"But I'm not sleepy I've slept to much already " Alex said frowning sad the the movie was over before moaning in pain as she grab her stomach as she did she turn more into Aaliyah to hid her face

"It's what you up my bum before mummy I think i need to go poopy " Alex said blushing but in pain as she grunts softly before feeling the mess come out of her and into her diaper making Alex cry by how far she fallen in such a small amount of time she finely agree with Aaliyah in her mind at lest that the older woman was right and Alex wasn't really adult

Alex kept crying while the mess came out with small farts in between till she finely finish messing her "want off now " she said though tears wanting out of her messy diaper and wanted to be clean again hoping that Aaliyah would give her a bath or something

shh ok sweetie your a good girl now let's get you some milk in your tummy.

Aaliyah said as she took off her shirt and undid her bra.

Alex could just look in shock and tried to be grown up and stop Aaliyah but could not and the more she looked at Aaliyah's big boobs and nipples the more she wanted to suck on them but she tried to get that thought out and think of something to say

"No wanna be clean no likely messy " was the only thing Alex could think of all while looking at Aaliyah chest while thoughts went though her head like did Aaliyah really have milk what would it taste like would she like god what if she did there be no turning back then all these and more thoughts came to mind as she remembered listening to what some of the guys at work said about Aaliyah and her looks which bug Alex as they weren't thought she ever though she would have her self now as she blush

there we go Alex good girl its all going to be ok from now on I know you don't like this but its for your own good.

Aaliyah said as she rocked her baby in her arms as she fed on her tit.

Alex tasted the breast milk for the first time and to her shock it was very good and as she sucked all kinds of thoughts came into her mind

How all this for my own good was I so evil in a pass life that I'm still paying for it now was Alex first thought as she suckle her was why was this milk sweeter and maybe creamer then normal thoughts like that came to mind as she drank still filling her diaper with her own mess a other main thought she had was hold much could a diaper hold before it leak but that wasn't her worry as much as it was Aaliyah so let it go as she close her and kinda happily drank