LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Baby

babygoth

"I'm not a baby " Alex whine as she watch Aaliyah leave as she waited and watch tv like she normally did when she got drunk at home Alex started to suck her thumb with out thinking and started to wiggle again when she felt itchy again not knowing Aaliyah was watching her

Alex wanted to lie and say she was but she Aaliyah could help her since both were doctors her drunk mind thought " I wanted to see if you had anything to stop itching sorry " she said looking down like a naughty girl

Alex stop at the door with her head turn to the side "I didn't know Aaliyah had kids " she mumble the was kinda open so Alex thought she would pop her head in that was the doctor side of her that made her do that but the other side of her self didn't want to get in trouble with Dr. Morningstar also

"Wow" Alex says out loud as she looks around the room carefully why that crib so big I could fit in there and still have space to move Alex thought to her self as she look at the crib and other stuff the stuffed toys was the last things she was looking at when she heard Aaliyah voice a lot nearer then she thought she should had but Alex was in her own world thinking as she pick up the stuffed dragon toy with a small smile at how cute and soft it was

Alex like the dragon the best and kept a hold of it as she kept looking at stuff next was the changing table she look at it confused like by the crib then look under it there was everything there to change a baby but bigger not super big like real adult sizes but for someone Alex size she then turn once more to leave the room not thinking to put the toy back when she saw Aaliyah but instead of being embarrass this time Alex just ask what came to her still kinda drunk mind " Aaliyah why everything so big in here ?" She ask cutely while still holding the toy close to her chest as she look up lost