LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
babygoth

Dr.Baby

1,301 posts in this topic

(Hey people so I'm back and want to rp I got a idea and if anyone likes it and wants to do it with me please send me a PM there just one thing I want to be baby but I don't mind if the other person plays a guy or girl  ) 

Alex Jones ... Sorry Dr. Alex Jones open the door to the bar and walk in she was a intern at the hospital not far way and had just finish a long shift and had lost a patient a young boy she gotten to know the last six months she had been working there and she needed a drink. she had tomorrow off and her run down flat not far away also she was 21 years old every smart and one of the best interns so far but the down side was she was very small and young looking for her age. So got the nickname Dr. Baby by the other people she work with but she didn't care she always told her self. Alex got to the bar and sat down and got herself a drink after showing not only her ID but her badge from the hospital too and started to drink 

Aaliyah morningstar 24 years old has been woking with Dr. Alex for a bit. All way's with her and as they worked together people all ways have said they  looked like a mom and daughter. Aaliyah did not mind she all ways liked the idea of caring for her Dr. Baby. one day she found something that could get Alex to be her baby 

Alex had been sitting at the bar for a while on her fifth drink of the night the night when she saw Aaliyah sit next to her, Alex didn't mind the 24 year old she was nice and friendly Alex had thought but she wouldn't say they were friends nothing to with Dr. Morningstar of course just Alex didn't do friends is all plus, she heard what people said about them more reason Alex didn't try to make friends with her. But now with Alex size and how light she was she was a bit drunk so thought why not "hey Dr. Morningstar needed a drink too I see " she said with a small slur 

oh hay Alex how are you doing. Aaliyah said with a smile

Alex held up her drink and gave a look that said I'm drinking duh "I'm drinking so good " she then said out loud with a giggle at the end 

"why would I want to go there ?" Alex ask confused making a cute face as she did 

god your so cute Aaliyah thinks to herself. well we can witch a movie or a tv show and you can have a home cooked meal  

Alex sat there and thought for a moment she was hungry she wasn't a good cook so didn't eat very much or offen  normally " okay Aaliyah" she answer looking up at the older women with big drunk eyes 

ok good let me pay for your drinks. Aaliyah took out her card and paid  

"it's.." Was all Alex got out when Aaliyah already paid Alex blush brightly as she moved away from the bar "you didn't have to pay for me " she said 

"Friends ? " Alex said confuse once more if she was more sober would of been a bit uncomfortable by that but right now she was confuse 

now let's go but first hold my hand .

Aaliyah said with a caring voice

Alex blush "why do I need to hold your hand ? " she ask 

because I don't want you to trip and fall and get a booboo

"I'm not a child you know " Alex grumble out with a frown 

"I'm not that drunk tipsy at best " Alex said not thinking she was that drunk she turn around to head to the door but she soon would of knock into someone if Aaliyah hadn't pulled her back 

Alex sigh but did what she was told and took Aaliyah hand 

"You know people are going to talk right " Alex said blushing once they left the bar she was thinking on wether she should go back to her place or not as she was embarrass now 

let them talk I am just a friend helping a friend.

Alex looked at Dr. Morningstar she was tall and very beautiful but as Alex looked at herself she was small and cute she all most looked like a child but what stop her was her make up and grown up clothes

"I don't have friends " Alex said out loud when she ment to think it