LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leaking diaper whilst sitting. Advice?

DonBrighton

The thing I've found that helps the most is wearing an elastic fixing pant over the diaper. That holds the diaper very close to the body and prevents the urine from running down the inner liner and collecting at the lowest point where it is them absorbed. Instead, the urine immediately penetrates the diaper and starts being absorbed at the point it leaves the body.

Some companies sell sample packs which sounds like a good option to me. Personally I went through a trial and error cycle like so many other members. When I tried to find a proper diaper sample packs were not available at that time. If I had to go through it all again buying sample packs would be my primary choice. Nowadays I wear and use Abena diapers M4 it is a so called premium diaper it can hold a lot. Unfortunately the manufacturers and their so called

On 15/12/2016 at 6:25 PM, DonBrighton said:

Hey guys,

This is a bit odd, but how do incontinent people deal with wetting their diapers and keeping dry, whilst sitting down?
I find whenever I wet my diaper whilst

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I wear and wet diapers and Always Discreet underwear 24-7 - *realize* that a chair pad works well for leaks (which I use all the time since I wear in the open at home). Obviously not in the full view of friends and company but this is trial and error knowing which diaper works great for a long period and or using pullups inside them as doublers. Good luck