LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Bree Buck

[Preston] The Unlikely Couple (Updated 1-19-2017)

71 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Bree Buck said:

I'm not sure very many people are digging the story, but that's okay. Here's Part 5. :)

This is the only story I'm following on DD at the moment. You're off to a good start! 

10 hours ago, junyour said:

I see Jaylene as needing this treatment for a short term and look forward to seeing what happensas thye term grows longe.

Please keep bringing updates and I hope to keep reading them.

I'll keep them coming. The speed in which I do so may suffer a bit until after Xmas though.

8 hours ago, Xylophone said:

This is the only story I'm following on DD at the moment. You're off to a good start! 

Wow! I'm humbled. I'm happy you're enjoying it so far.

This is a fantastic story so far. I must say though that as much as I enjoy the AB thing, I really feel bad for Jaye. I actually wanted to see her get away when she walked away. Yes I was glad she was rescued from those redneck thugs, but I still didn't want to see her forced into becoming a baby this way. I can't even explain why exactly but I have a feeling everyone is against her and forcing her into something she really doesn't want. Again, I think you are doing a great job writing this story and I want to keep reading. 

13 hours ago, CDfm said:

This is a fantastic story so far. I must say though that as much as I enjoy the AB thing, I really feel bad for Jaye. I actually wanted to see her get away when she walked away. Yes I was glad she was rescued from those redneck thugs, but I still didn't want to see her forced into becoming a baby this way. I can't even explain why exactly but I have a feeling everyone is against her and forcing her into something she really doesn't want. Again, I think you are doing a great job writing this story and I want to keep reading. 

I'm glad you are empathizing with Jaye; I do too, though you'd never know it by the way my characters are regressing her. 

It may seem like everyone is against her, but in truth, it's more that Lucas Budd is a manipulative bastard who has ways of making people see things the way he sees them. It's not one of his supernatural "talents" either. He's just persuasive. And Miracle is a lot like him, but not as good at manipulating people. As for the rest... well, Shyla has long ago fallen into believing anything Lucas says (there's an interesting backstory about how they got together that may or may not be shared at some point). Melanie is just too sweet and innocent to mean harm to anybody. Dante and Alexander aren't against her at all. They simply see her as another brat who needs this treatment.

And, as much as I love Jaye, let's face it: she has brought a lot of this on herself. Brynn genuinely loves her but is emotionally exhausted after having to fix hundreds of messes caused by Jaye. In fact, the next installment will offer some insight into that. Jaye is a good person, but she is deeply flawed and none too mature. 

The Unlikely Couple (Part 6)

Brynn had been pacing the floors, worrying about Jaye’s well-being. Jaye had only been on this new job for a week, which was damn near a record for her employment. This time it was a janitorial position. She could barely get her to help clean the house, so cleaning a high school would quickly wear thin with her. Brynn didn’t want to think like that, though. Maybe this would be the one time she would stick with a job.

She looked at the clock on the wall of their apartment’s living room. Eleven-thirty. She was supposed to get off work at nine o’clock. She wasn’t even answering her pre-paid cell phone. That’s what was worrying her most. With Jaye’s propensity for getting herself in trouble and pissing people off, this was cause for alarm. She couldn’t call the police and she didn’t know any of jaye’s co-workers. She considered driving to the school to check on her, but the last time she did something similar, Jaye caused a scene and they had an argument in front of almost a dozen people.

Once again, she called Jaye’s cell phone. No answer. She left a simple but agitated voice mail. With a deep breath, she reached for her coat and slipped on her shoes. Even if a fight did ensue, at least she would have peace of mind, knowing she was safe. Just as she started to open the door, Jaye’s little VW bug pulled up sloppily in the driveway. Yep, she was drunk. Again. Had there been any doubt of that fact, her mannerisms would have erased it instantly. She wasn’t quite staggering, but she walked stiffly and with great care, as if it took all her effort.

“Hey there, beautiful,” Jaye said with a minor slur.

“I would ask where you’ve been, but I think we both know the answer to that question.”

Jaye made it through the front door. “I’m happy to see you too.” Off went her boots and down she went; plop, right onto the couch. After seeing how upset Brynn was, she said, “Come on, baby… I was just having a few drinks with the guys from work. What’s the big deal?

In the light of the lamp, Brynn was able to see that she was sporting a black eye. “What the hell happened?”

“Oh, this? I just got into a little scrap, that’s all.”

“With who?”

Jaye chuckled, “Why does it matter?”

“With who?”

“My boss’ brother,” she said matter-of-factly.

Brynn’s face held a mixture of anger, disappointment and worry. “And…?”

Jaye looked at the floor before speaking, “And… there are better jobs out there anyway.”

“You got fired?”

Jaye stood up and went to hug Brynn, but she moved away. “Come here, Punkin. Let’s get into some dirty business under the sheets. How ‘bout that?”

“Seriously? You went out drinking without even bothering to let me know, got into a fight with your boss’ brother, got yourself fired… and you really think that I’d be in the mood for sex??”

Jaye scoffed. “It’s not like it was that good of a job. I’ll find something else.”

“Rent is due next week. I have my portion of it, but now we’re not going to be able to pay the rest! Why can’t you just grow up and hang onto a goddamn job??”

“You know what,” yelled Jaye, “Fuck this! I’m going to bed! It’s not my fault you’re such a shrew!”

---------------------------------

“Sweetheart, are you okay?”

There was no response.

Lucas asked again, “Brynn, is everything alright?”

Brynn snapped out of her daze, finally realizing she was being talked to.

“What,” she asked, honestly not hearing what he asked.

“I was just making sure you’re okay. You seemed pretty deep in thought.”

She smiled faintly, “Just remembering.”

Lucas seemed to understand and simply nodded. “Melanie healed her up and we’re ready for you to give her a bath. Do you need me in there with you?”

“No,” Brynn said without hesitation, as if the memory had steeled her resolve, “this is something I need to do myself.” Upstairs she went, letting all those memories play ever-so-briefly across her brain as she walked.

Jaye was sitting up on the side of the bed, scanning the room for something. She still had Brynn’s white t-shirt on that was so big on her it looked like a dress. Brynn took note of the fact that her eye was indeed back to normal.

“What are you looking for?”

“My clothes,” Jaye retorted. “I can’t find my clothes.”

“I should hope not. We threw them all out.”

Jaye’s mouth dropped open. “What the hell for?”

“Because they aren’t appropriate for a little baby girl such as yourself.”

Jaye’s rage could be felt practically for miles around. Her face was red, her neck muscles tensed up and her teeth clenched. Brynn was determined not to let it bother her. She quickly reflected back on a few past memories, which was all the ammunition she needed to be steadfast.

“I. Am. Not. A. Baby. Girl!” she growled.

‘The legal papers we have downstairs say otherwise. Now, come on. Let’s get you in the bathtub, Little Miss.” She stepped toward her, but jaye batted her hands away, while backing up onto the bed.

“Now, sweetie,” she said in a sing-song voice, just as any mother would say to a petulant child, “you have to stay clean for Mommy, okay?”

“YOU’RE NOT MY MOMMY… I MEAN ‘MOTHER’!”

“I believe we already had that talk earlier, Jaylene.” There it was. The name. The name that was on her birth certificate, the name she loathed more than anything else in the world. The name that she had attacked people for calling her.”

There was silence, but just momentarily. Jaye had to process what she had just heard come from Brynn’s mouth.

Jaye’s voice became low and quiet, but nonetheless intense. “Don’t you ever call me that name again. Do you understand me?”

Brynn was not to be deterred. She was the adult here and she wasn’t going to let Jaye’s anger derail the plan. “You need to be a good girl, Jaylene. It’s bath time.”

Jaye lost her cool. “What the fuck did I just tell you? You know I hate that name.”

“You’ll get used to it in time, little one. Now, let’s get you in the tub or else I’ll have to spank your little fanny.”

Jaye couldn’t believe her own life partner threatened to spank her. She wasn’t a child! She couldn’t let that happen. But deep down, she knew that Brynn has physically stronger than her and could probably force her into the bathtub. Her dilemma was a tough one. Should she keep forcing the issue and risk having Brynn snatch her up like a baby? Or should she maintain at least a modicum of her pride and walk into the bathroom of her own cognizance? She wasn’t oblivious enough to think that there was any way out of “bath time”, so she chose the latter.

“Fine,” she snarled, “I’ll take a fucking bath… but I don’t want you anywhere near me when I do it.” Somehow, issuing a condition made her feel as if she still held some of her fate in her own hands.

“I’m sorry, sweetie, but I can’t let you bathe yourself. That would be too dangerous. Besides, babies can’t get themselves very clean like Mommies can.”

“Stop this shit right now! What has gotten into you, you psychotic bitch?”

Brynn’s ‘momy tone’ was dropped. In place of the peppy, playful voice was one of dead seriousness; one that Jaye had never heard from her before. It was a voice that meant business. There was no anger in it, no frustration. It was all business. Though she wouldn’t ever admit it, it scared the hell out of Jaye.

“You will never speak to me that way again, little girl. Now march yourself into the bathroom and take off that shirt. I am giving you a bath and there’s nothing that you can say or do to keep it from happening. Am I clear?”

Jaye said nothing, staring at her blankly. Where had this side of her come from? Whatever the answer was, Jaye was terrified on many different levels. When they had their earlier talk, Jaye was simply stunned into silence. This was different. This time, she was frightened into silence.

“Am I clear?” Her voice was more stern than before.

Jaye didn’t know what to say. If she said “yes”, then it was defeat and there would be no turning back. All of her “tough chick” cred would go straight down the toilet. If she said “no” or refused to answer at all, it could lead to something even more embarrassing for her and she couldn’t take that. It would be devastating to her ego.

“Fine!” It was the best she could dredge up. Her rebellious tone at least allowed her some dignity.

But Brynn wasn’t going to accept that. “Enough with the snippy attitude. I’m going to ask one more time: Am I clear?”

Damn it! There was no other way to save face. With a slightly annoyed tone, she finally said, “Yes.”

“Yes, WHAT?”

“Yes, you were clear.” Her voice was still dripping with irritation.

You know good and well that’s not what I want to hear. Yes, WHAT?”

Jaye knew now what it was she was after and it was something she absolutely didn’t want to say. She still had her pride or at least some of it. If she said it, she wasn’t sure if she’d have ANY of it left. But how could she avoid it without an even worse level of embarrassment? Her mind frantically grasped for options, but found none.

“Yes… Mommy.” With the last word, she mumbled it to the point of being pretty much inaudible.

“I can’t hear you, Jaylene. What did you say?”

Why wouldn’t she just stop it?? Couldn’t she leave her with at least a little sense of pride? She repeated it again, the last word still quite mumbly.

Brynn sighed. “Little girl, I’m only going to tell you one more time to speak up. If you mutter it again, you’ll be sorry.”

This was it. There was no longer even a shred of hope to get out of demeaning herself more than she ever had in her life. But what choice did she have?

Not being able to look Brynn in the eyes, she said, “yes, Mommy. You were clear.”

“Good girl,” Brynn proclaimed. The cheerful voice was back.

She scooped Jaye up and sat her on the closed toilet seat while she ran the bath water. “Now by the time we get done making you a clean baby, they will have a pretty new outfit for you to put on. Doesn’t that sound wonderful?” It didn’t. Not one tiny bit. But she said nothing. Her ego had already taken such a massive pounding today. She wasn’t sure how much more it could take.

When the bathtub had enough water in it, Jaye hopped down from the toilet and tried to get into it herself. Brynn was faster on the draw and picked her up under the arms, placing her down slowly into the water.

Brynn washed her hair and then scrubbed her thoroughly, making especially sure to clean her private parts. She felt her wispy pubic hair. “Well, there’s not much hair down here, but I think we’ll need to shave it off. Babies don’t need hair down there.”

Goddamn it! Why wouldn’t she stop with the humiliation??

Before lifting her out of the bathtub, she fetched her Venus razor and with a few passes, Jaye’s womanhood was gone; floating around in the water. It was a sign of things to come. There was no way back now. Her path to her second babyhood laid before her… and she had no choice but to walk down it. Or would “crawl down it” be more appropriate?

2 people like this

Please keep writing this story. I think it's fantastic!!

8 minutes ago, Crinkleybutt said:

Please keep writing this story. I think it's fantastic!!

Much appreciated. I'll be adding another chapter in the next few days. :)

Can't wait for more!  I was a couple chapters behind. Sorry I didn't reply to your comment about people reading. You are very creative!

2 hours ago, babynicole said:

Can't wait for more!  I was a couple chapters behind. Sorry I didn't reply to your comment about people reading. You are very creative!

Thank you. I'm happy that you're enjoying the story. :)

1 person likes this

The Unlikely Couple (Part 7)

What was that abomination laying on the bed?

Jaye couldn’t believe her eyes. Did they really expect her to wear that… that… monstrosity? Surely not. But then again, they have successfully taken away so much of her adulthood already and in such a short amount of time, no less. This seemed like a logical next step, in terms of how things were progressing. “Regressing” is probably a more apt term.

Brynn took note of the disbelief and disgust on her face and fought back a smile. It’s not that she delighted in her misery. Far from it. She was simply beginning to see Jaye in a new light… as a toddler. And when a toddler sees something they hate, their reaction could easily be classified as being cute. That’s exactly how Brynn saw her reaction as being.

“Let’s get you dressed now, my little ladybug.”

The freshy toweled-off woman-child instinctively started to protest, but Brynn quelched it with a stern look; a look she didn’t even know she was capable of making. It’s amazing what motherhood can bring to the surface, even if that motherhood isn’t true motherhood in the traditional sense. All the same, it was bringing out many new aspects of her personality.

Jaye knew not to carry on with the protest. After all, she’d already been bathed, had her pubic hair shaved off and forced to call her life partner “Mommy”. She knew somehow that nothing was going to keep this from happening. She wanted so badly to put a stop to this insanity, but was too emotionally drained to do so. Moreover, she wouldn’t be able to physically stop it anyway, a fact that stuck in her craw something fierce.

“Lie down on the bed, Jaylene.”

“Stop calling me that!”

“I will not. It’s your name and you’d better get used to it. No more of that ‘Jaye’ garbage. It’s Jaylene. Now lie down on the bed or I’ll have to spank you.”

Jaye climbed onto the rather tall bed, just as a real toddler would have to. It was so precious.

“On your back.”

It really wasn’t until this point that jaye actually thought about why she was told to lie down. A diaper! She was going to be diapered… by her own life partner! Panic hit her like a runaway freight train and she hopped back off the bed.

“No! No no no no no no! I’m not wearing a diaper! That’s where I draw the line.”

Brynn smiled sweetly. “Baby girl, you HAVE to wear a diaper. You’re a baby now and that’s what babies wear. Now get back on the bed.”

“I said ‘no’, Goddamn it!”

“You’d better watch your language, Jaylene! No more potty mouth words from you.” with that, she picked Jaye up and laid her on her back upon the comfortable bed. As soon as she was laid down, jaye started to roll right back off. Her action was halted by a sudden whack to her posterior by Brynn. Jaye couldn’t believe it! She’d just been spanked. And it actually hurt! For real, it stung like hell, prompting a loud yelp from her.

“Now stay down.” She obeyed, tears coming out of her eyes. She so hated crying. It made her look weak and that’s something she never allowed herself to be.

Brynn hoisted Jaye’s butt off the bed by her ankles with one hand. The humiliation was too much. Jaye closed her eyes, not being able to actually SEE what was happening. It was bad enough that she knew what was happening. To actually see it would have been too brutal. With her spare hand, Brynn unfolded a diaper, mumbling to herself about hoping she remembered how to do this. The crinkly diaper was slid beneath her buttocks and she was lowered down onto it. She could feel the front flap being pulled up between her legs.

“Oh…” proclaimed Brynn, “I almost forgot the powder.”

The front of the diaper was released and a few seconds later, powder hit her crotch area. It tickled in a weird way. Brynn lovingly rubbed it into her skin.

“We can’t have my baby getting a diaper rash, now can we?”

The front of the diaper went back between her legs and up onto her belly. Feeling how far up on her belly the diaper went was an embarrassing reminder of how tiny she was. It came up quite a ways past her belly button. In fact, it was closer to her small breasts than it was to her belly button.

Jaye felt the diaper being pulled very snuggly together at the top and heard the tapes being attached. It was unbearable to even hear it. She had actually been diapered by the woman she thought was the love of her life.

“All done. Hop up.”

Covering her face with her hands out of humiliation, she did as she was told. Every move she made caused an excruciatingly loud crinkling noise.

“I love it,” said Brynn, “Lucas said these diapers were specially made to rustle loudly and to hold a lot of… well, you know. I’ll have to buy plenty more of these. It sounds so adorable.”

Jaye was crushed. Her life partner was overjoyed because the diaper made so much racket and would hold a lot of refuse. That’s when it dawned on her that she was expected to USE it!

“Wait! I’m not going to pee and poop in this awful thing!”

“Yes you are, little missy, just like a real baby. But don’t worry. Lucas’ son is going to give you something that will make you completely immune to diaper rash.”

She kind of missed Jaye’s point. Or maybe she didn’t so much miss it as sidestep it, disregarding it like one might disregard a protest made by a little tyke.

“I can use the toilet.”

“I know you CAN, but you’re not going to. Lucas said I could allow you the use of a toilet if I wanted to, but honestly, I think this way will help keep you in a babylike state of mind. So, diapers it is.” She playfully tweaked Jaye’s nose with the last sentence before moving toward the head of the bed.

“I… I don’t want to use this thing!”

“Sweetie pie, I understand that, but you really don’t have a choice. You gave up your chance of ever being a big girl again when you made one terrible decision after another and nearly ruined our lives. No, you’re stuck wearing and USING your diapers like a good baby.”

“But, I…”

There was that “fed-up parent” look again. Jaye decided this argument could be picked up again later.

Taking the dress and other accessories from the bed and then sitting on the hardbacked chair, Brynn gently ordered her to come to her. With great reluctance, she obeyed. She hadn’t realized how obnoxiously thick the diaper was. She had never seen one so thick. It forced her legs apart and caused her to waddle. “Good girl,” she chirped. How much more of this inane treatment could Jaye take?

Brynn picked up the pair of white tights and got one of the legs into position. “Step in, baby.”

“You know I’ve always refused to wear pantyhose. I hate them.” That was the best she could muster up at this point.

“That’s okay, sweetie. These are tights, not pantyhose. Pantyhose are for big girls, not little ones like you.”

Jaye tightened her lips. “They’re the same thing, Brynn.”

Still taking a cheerful voice, Brynn replied, “No, silly, they’re quite different. Tights are thicker and cuter. Pantyhose are thin and silky. Now, don’t make me tell you again. Step into the tights.”

With a cringe and a heavy sigh, Jaye poutily put one foot into the leg of the tights, followed by the other, the thick diaper crinkling with every movement. Brynn slid them up her legs and over her diaper, though with the bulkiness of the diaper, it took some effort. She made sure the tights reached up almost as far as the top of the diaper and then released it with a snap.

The tights felt so foreign to her and far too tight for her liking. She always preferred baggy clothes that didn’t inhibit her movement in any way. Baggy jeans, baggy jerseys, baggy everything. The tights hugged her skin so tightly that she just about couldn’t stand it.

Brynn produced a pair of shiny black Mary Janes with a t-strap and placed them on her feet, followed by pulling four petticoats on. Then came the worst part of all: the dress.

It was a pink dress with plenty of white accents and looked for all the world like something a small child would wear. The skirt was flouncy by itself and the petticoats were going to make it look even more poofy. Plus, it was excessively short. Possibly worst of all, though, was the insidious puffed sleeves.

The dress was lowered down over Jaye’s head. Jaye couldn’t believe she was allowing this to happen, as if she had any real choice in the matter to begin with. Down it went over her head and onto her body. Just as she suspected, the petticoats lifted the skirt up and out to a ridiculous degree, effectively making the already-short dress even shorter; so short, in fact, that she would have to fight hard to keep her diaper from being visible to anyone looking in her direction.

Brynn clasped her hands together, clearly proud of herself, looking down at jaylene like the proud mama that she now was. “You look so cute, Jaylene. Step over here to the full-length mirror and look at yourself.”

“I don’t want to,” sulked Jaylene, legitimately fearful of what she might see staring back at her.

“Do as you’re told, young lady!”

With the whooshing of the petticoats and the crinkling of the diaper, she took slow steps toward the mirror, like she was going to her own funeral… and metaphorically speaking, she was doing exactly that; the funeral of the independent adult Jaye and the birth of helpless, dependent Jaylene.

She stepped in front of the mirror but kept her gaze downcast.

“I said look, Jaylene.”

Her eyes raised to meet her own visage in the mirror and what she seen struck terror into her heart. Had she not known better, she would think that she was looking at a real toddler, not a woman dressed as one. The indignity was insurmountable.

And with that, she began to cry. Not little tears, but heaving sobs and massive waterworks. The transformation from Jaye to jaylene was complete. She was now little more than a child who had to be taken care of… and she had absolutely no say in the matter. She cursed herself for her earlier ways; for being irresponsible and immature. But it was too late for regrets. This was to be her life now.

2 people like this

I missed commenting on that last chapter, just got myself to far behind in reading. Sorry about that. I will say that little has changed from my perspective. I'm still loving the story and I still feel really bad for Jaye, Jaylene now. It still seems so strange that on the one hand I would actually like to be in Jaye's place yet I still feel so bad she is being forced into this regression. I want her to run away and then maybe once she has gotten free Brynn would have a change if heart and want her back like things were. Hopefully by that time Jaye would have also learned from the past and could be more responsible. I do realize that probably wouldn't make a very good AB/DL story though. I guess I have to blame this on you Bree Buck, you are writing such a good story it has triggered some strong emotions in me. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

12 hours ago, CDfm said:

I missed commenting on that last chapter, just got myself to far behind in reading. Sorry about that. I will say that little has changed from my perspective. I'm still loving the story and I still feel really bad for Jaye, Jaylene now. It still seems so strange that on the one hand I would actually like to be in Jaye's place yet I still feel so bad she is being forced into this regression. I want her to run away and then maybe once she has gotten free Brynn would have a change if heart and want her back like things were. Hopefully by that time Jaye would have also learned from the past and could be more responsible. I do realize that probably wouldn't make a very good AB/DL story though. I guess I have to blame this on you Bree Buck, you are writing such a good story it has triggered some strong emotions in me. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

Many thanks, CDfm.

The thing to remember is that I want this to be a good story first and foremost... and a good ABDL story secondarily. So in other words, don't completely rule out anything. Of course I know how it's going to end (and I won't plague anyone with spoilers), but be assured that I don't want this to be just another typical ABDL story. That said, I LOVE typical ABDL stories and read them avidly; I just don't want to follow every single trope of the genre in this tale. 

Also keep in mind that this story is just the first of many set in Preston (along with the Preston-based captions I post on my Tumblr blog), so the story may not have a traditional ending. Life will certainly go on for Jaye and Brynn and they will likely show up in other stories, sometimes as cameos (if they end up staying in Preston, that is). It's a shared "universe", the same way the Marvel Universe is.  

The Unlikely Couple (Part 8)

She was in someone else’s body. That’s how it felt to Jaye. She had spent her whole life in clothes designed for comfort and convenience… and now she was attired in clothes that were designed with neither of those qualities in mind. They were designed solely to look as adorable as possible. There wasn’t a single stitch of clothing on her body that felt familiar to her. The tights were, well, tight and thin. Or thin compared to the blue jeans that her legs were accustomed to at any rate. The dress was frou-frou, delicate, ruffly and awkward. The shoes weren’t uncomfortable by any means, but they were shiny and feminine in a childish way. And then there was the article of clothing that gashed her pride more than any of the others: the diaper; the rustling, bulky diaper. It completely changed the way she walked, forcing a wobbling motion that made her unsteady, just like a baby learning to walk.

The embarrassment, though, was only beginning. Brynn led her by the hand down the stairs where Lucas, Miracle, Alexander, Melanie and Shyla were. It was plain to see that Lucas and Shyla were ready to leave the house. Shyla had her purse and Lucas fingered his car keys. From this, Jaye connected the dots and realized that she was probably going to be forced to leave the house as well.

Brynn could sense that she had pieced it all together and took the initiative. “Ready to go shopping, baby girl?”

“I’m not going in public like this!” It was more a plea than a definitive statement of fact.

Brynn kneeled down to meet her eye to eye. “Jaylene, I know you’re frightened, but you’ll see that everything’s going to be fine. There are lots of little girls just like you in Preston. There’s no need to feel shame.”

“Brynn” she started to reply before seeing a look of agitation, “ I mean… Mommy. I don’t want people to see me dressed in these ridiculous clothes. I’m not a baby!”

“We already went over this. You ARE a baby now. I’m not going to put up with these silly little protests. You’re a baby and that’s all there is to it. Now, let’s go buy you some clothes and toys.”

She frantically grabbed onto a nearby chair in a sad, last-ditch attempt to prevent the inevitable. Brynn put an end to that by easily prying her fingers loose from their grip. Looking to avoid further complications, Brynn simply picked her baby up and carried her on her hip, adding yet another layer of humiliation to the heap. Jaye hated that she was being packed around like a child by the woman who she had been romantically involved with for years.

Lucas and Shyla led them to a detached garage on the south side of the house. Within they found several vehicles, including a fairly sizeable van. Lucas opened the side door, revealing an oversized car seat. It looked just like any car seat that you’d see in a typical family vehicle, but substantially larger.

“This should suffice,” offered Lucas.

“That’s perfect,” observed Brynn.

Jaye started to lodge a protest, but Brynn’s stern expression stopped it dead in its tracks. Her complaints slid right back down her throat, manifesting in a few tears of shame trickling down her cheeks. As Brynn sat her down into the car seat, a depressing revelation hit her: she was almost too small for it. She hoped that would go unnoticed, but no such luck. Shyla suggested that perhaps while they were shopping today, they should purchase a smaller one. Not only was she sitting in a babyish car seat, it was too big for her. The humanity!

Click went the buckle, which pulled the skirts upward, making them gather at the crotch. The end result was that her tights-covered diaper was on full display. Jaye began tugging at her skirts in an effort to cover it up, but her hand was lightly slapped by Brynn, who had just settled into the seat beside her. “Stop fussing with your dress.”

“But… but I’m just trying to..”

“No ‘buts’, young lady. Stop it. Now.”

Little Jaye had no recourse but to leave her skirts as they were, exposed diaper and all. Every so often, Jaye would subtly try to adjust them, but rynn prevented it each time.

The van started and the small talk began between the adults. What bothered Jaye most is that they completely left her out of the conversation, even when she was the subject of said conversation. Any interjection was met with another smack on the hand and admonishment for butting into a “grown-up conversation.” How degrading.

Pouting, Jaye to to sulking and looking out her window. She zoned out, only hearing a few sentences here and there. “You should put her in two or three diapers at once”; “She would look so cute in a bonnet”; “How many stores does this town have?”; “”I’m surprised so many women moved here”. Just bits and pieces.

What mostly drew Jaye’s attention was the sights the town provided. She was surprised at how vibrant it was; pedestrians were everywhere in the downtown shopping district… going into stores, coming out of stores, chit-chatting on the sidewalks, window shopping. But that wasn’t the part that really snapped up her attention. No, that honor belonged to how those people dressed and behaved. She saw women on leashes, women wearing long skirts so tight they could barely walk, women who could only be described as bimbos with unimaginably large bosoms and lips that couldn’t possibly be natural. And, of course, there were women dressed as toddlers and babies. The men she saw were clearly in charge; their mannerisms and the way they treated their women made that as plain as the nose on their faces. Many women walked behind their men or, she noticed, behind and to the right of them. Equality simply didn’t exist here in any way. What struck her as particularly odd was how happy almost all of them seemed. Even the women who had the strictest owners appeared to be in great spirits. She wondered if brainwashing or mind control was going on. After seeing what the Budd family could do, she certainly wouldn’t rule that out.

Jaye couldn’t fathom how any woman could be happy that way. It was beyond her entirely. How could they not want to be treated as equals? How could they enjoy having to dress in such ludicrous clothes? What was the appeal of being owned?

The shopping district disappeared behind them as they drove onward, giving way to a section of town that contained other types of businesses, mostly factories and the like. A few stores, bars and restaurants could be spotted though. One such business---the one Lucas pulled into the parking lot of---was Simms’ Baby Palace. It was comprised of several buildings. The most prominent, though certainly not the largest, was what Lucas referred to as the “show room”. He explained to Brynn that the other two buildings---large metal structures with no ornamentation whatsoever---were the two workshops. In one, they craft furniture and in the other, they make clothes. He also added that behind these buildings is a not-yet-finished building in which they will be producing their own diapers. Lucas and Shyla both voiced their excitement about the new operation.

Within a few minutes, they had parked, unbuckled Jaye and entered the main building. What she saw was a cornucopia of the most over-the-top baby stuff she had ever seen… most of which was sized for adult-sized people. To the left was a wide selection of oversized cribs; so much lace and other childish festoons! To the right, she saw playpens, high chairs, rocking horses, changing tables and more. A large counter was straight ahead and near that was a doorway with a sign above it that read: “Clothes”. It was truly Jaye’s worst nightmare!  

An older gentleman in his fifties stood behind the counter as the group approached. His hair was graying, but still very thick. He had a look of wisdom; one that only a kindly old uncle could possess. He had been reading something when they entered, but looked up and pulled his reading glasses off his face.
“Lucas… Shyla… how are ya?” His eyes were bright and it was clear that he was happy to see the Budd family.

He shook Lucas’ hand and kissed Shyla’s hand. “I may very well have to steal this lovely lady from you someday, Lucas.”

Lucas smiled warmly. “Samantha might have something to say about that, Simms.”

“You kidding? She’d love to have beautiful Shyla all for herself if she had half a chance.”

The two men laughed and Shyla smiled, obviously flattered by the exchange. Brynn smiled nervously, with Jaye perched humiliatingly upon her hip.

Lucas turned toward the two girls. “Brynn… this is Pete Simms. Simms, this is Brynn and her new little baby, Jaylene.” Jaye wanted to just melt into the floor or crawl under a rock. She considered making a scene, but thought better of it out of fear of the inevitable punishment that would ensue. That alone upset her further… that she was in fear of punishment from another adult. And not just ANY adult… but her own life partner. She actually trembled like a real toddler. This was all getting to be too much. She wasn’t sure how much more she could take.

“Well, it sure is nice to make your acquaintance, Miss Brynn,” he said, kissing her free hand. “And what a precious little girl you have here.” He moved to pinch her cheek, but Jaye thwapped his hand away.

“Jaye!” exclaimed Brynn. “There’s no need to be a rude baby. Apologize this very minute, little girl.”

The obstinate look on Jaye’s face indicated that she wasn’t going to obey. Brynn let her down from her hip, grabbed one of her wrists firmly and with her other hand, she swatted her hard on the diapered behind. Three more swats followed. Due to the bulk of the diaper, the pain was minimal, but the level of embarrassment was worse than pain could have ever been. She had just been spanked by her girlfriend… her Mommy. That’s truly what she was now: Jaye’s Mommy. Any trace of “girlfriend” was wiped away at this point, likely never to be seen again.

“Now you apologize to Mr. Simms this instant or you’re going to get far worse than that little spanking.”

With tears in her eyes, she squeaked out, “I’m sorry.”

Lucas interjected, talking directly to Jaye. “Sweetheart, I think it might be better if you say it more like a toddler would say it.”

Jaye looked confused. In response, Lucas clarified. “What I mean is that you need to start baby-talking and now seems like the right time to begin. You are no longer a big girl and when you speak like an adult, it draws extra attention to you. It makes people take a second look to see if you’re an adult or a baby. Is that what you want? Do you want people to look at you strangely?”  

Sniffling, she simply shook her head in the negative. Somehow, what he said made sense to her, though she had no earthly idea how. It was like he knew the exact thing to say to people to get precisely the response he wants. She had never seen anyone so good at manipulating others.

Brynn softened her tone. “Okay, then, let’s hear it.”

Jaye searched her brain, trying to figure out how a toddler would say it. She was never really around little ones much. There was a pause, partly from that search and partly from hesitation to demean herself by actually talking that way.

“I’m… sowwy.”

“That’s a good start, sweetie,” encouraged Lucas, “but I think the word ‘I’ should be eliminated from your vocabulary altogether. How about saying your name instead? Try it.”

With great reluctance, she said, “Jaye is sowwy.”

“No, no, no, baby girl,” corrected Brynn, “that’s not your name any more. Now say it right.”

She hated that name and it was the last word in the universe that she wanted to say. And to be forced to say it in baby-talk would be even more excruciating. She frantically tried to think of a way out of it, but came up empty-handed.

She took too long, prompting Brynn to say, “Now.”

Tears were flowing again. “I’m… I mean… Jaywene is sowwy.”

The words burned as they came out of her mouth. Her face twisted up like she had just sucked a lime dry of all its juices. That may have been the hardest thing she’d had to do yet.

Simms smiled and accepted her apology.

Brynn kneeled down and wiped away her tears with a tissue that Shyla handed to her. “Now see… that wasn’t so terrible, was it?”

Oh, yes… it was terrible. In fact, it surpassed “terrible” and left it in the dust. Brynn nevertheless continued. “That’s how I expect you to talk from now on, okay? No more big-girl talk for my baby girl. Do you understand?”

Jaye was defeated once again and was emotionally drained. The fight in her was sucked away. She nodded and sadly said, “Yes, Mommy. I undewstand.”

Brynn corrected her. “What did Lucas say about using the word ‘I’, sweetie?”

Jaye didn’t want to say it the way she was instructed, but had no alternative. “Yes, Mommy. Jaywene undewstands.”

“Good girl.” Brynn seemed genuinely proud of her, something Jaye wasn’t particularly used to. She was used to disappointing her with her antics. On that level, she felt a tiny shred of happiness, but it was microscopic. Mostly, she felt destroyed by all this.

“So… what can I do for you fine folks?”

Lucas replied, “We need to purchase all the goodies for Baby Jaylene here.”

Back up on Brynn’s hip Jaye went and she didn’t fight it. She was spent. They started off by picking out a crib. Sims talked and talked to Brynn about the different models, going over each and every feature one by one. The craftsmanship was undeniable and they were all extraordinarily sturdy. One feature was that each wooden bar contained a strong metal rod in its center; another was that the varnish made it impossible for an escaping baby to get a good grip on the bars. The final feature was the one that scared her most; one for sexually active “babies”. Many of the cribs had three armatures that ended with vibrating dildos. The baby could be strapped down and one of these dildos could be inserted into the “baby’s” three orifices.  

Lucas looked to Brynn to measure her interest in this final feature. Brynn looked deep in thought, before saying, “Well, Jaylene is a lesbian and doesn’t like anything resembling a penis.”

Lucas nodded and Jaye let out a sigh of relief. “Understood. However, you have to recalibrate your way of thinking now. Before, everything centered around her. You basically had to dance to her tune. She was in the driver’s seat. For example, she behaved poorly and got fired, causing you to have to relocate. Another example: you’re bi-sexual but because of her, you weren’t ever able to enjoy the romantic or lustful company of a man. Yet another example: she stayed out late drinking with her co-workers, leaving you at home, worrying. It’s high time to dance to your own tune and make her do the same. If you would like to see her hooked up to these apparatuses, then by all means, take a crib with the appendages. If you wouldn’t enjoy that, then don’t. But let it be because YOU want it or don’t want it… not because she doesn’t.”

Brynn had to consider this. She had fantasized---secretly, of course---about seeing Jaye being forced to have sex with a man. She never dared to bring that up in the past, though, as she knew what kind of reaction it would bring forth. And truthfully, Brynn always cultivated a rather odd belief that there was no such thing as being gay, only bi-sexual; that it was somehow unnatural to not be attracted to the opposite sex, even if you were also attracted to the same sex. It’s a belief she never told a soul because she didn’t quite understand it herself. But this could give her the chance to see something similar to what her fantasy involved.

On the other hand, she was hesitant to go for the gusto. After all, she didn’t want Jaye to legitimately grow to hate her and she feared that that’s exactly what might happen. She voiced this concern to Lucas in a whisper so that Jaye couldn’t hear and he assured her that she wouldn’t hate her in the long term. “Besides, if you make this the only way she’s allowed to have an orgasm, she’ll beg for it. Not right away, but mark my words: she’ll beg like there’s no tomorrow.”

Throughout this, Jaye held her breath, terrified that all the whispering and Brynn’s reluctance to commit to an answer were both bad signs. She detested vaginal or anal entry. She always found it disgusting, much preferring clitoral stimulation. Surely, Brynn would respect that. Surely, she would allow her to maintain that boundary. Surely, she would let her keep her sexual identity. Wouldn’t she??

Doubts began to spill into her brain when Brynn stepped away from Lucas, looked at Simms and said, “We’ll take the pink one with the attachments.”

Jaye’s heart sunk. Now she wasn’t even going to have control of the only thing that had been previously been left to her. Her vagina, anus and even her mouth were all going to be invaded by penis-shaped objects whenever Brynn decided it was necessary or desirable. And there was nothing she could do about it. She was going to have to adjust to being bi-sexual whether she liked it or not… and she decidedly did NOT like it.

All this made Jaye realize that her fate was no longer her own and that it was in the hands of Brynn… her Mommy.

2 people like this

I get this feeling that there is a lot that 'Jaywene' will not like from this trip. 

I am enjoying watching her regression with each chapter and hope to see more. Please keep up the great effort.

9 hours ago, junyour said:

I get this feeling that there is a lot that 'Jaywene' will not like from this trip. 

I am enjoying watching her regression with each chapter and hope to see more. Please keep up the great effort.

You can bet that there will indeed be a lot she doesn't like on this trip. I'll post another chapter likely on Friday.

Wow Bree, I just started this story today. I have no clue what took me so long. You are very talented writer and I appreciate you taking the time and effort to share this here. 

I was going to ask if there was goingto be any "adult," however your last chapter answered that and I am looking forward to those additions as well as the rest of the story. 

39 minutes ago, ppbenn said:

Wow Bree, I just started this story today. I have no clue what took me so long. You are very talented writer and I appreciate you taking the time and effort to share this here. 

I was going to ask if there was goingto be any "adult," however your last chapter answered that and I am looking forward to those additions as well as the rest of the story. 

You're too kind. Thank you.

There will be some adult, but it will be fairly minimal overall. It will be included, though, especially that which involves humiliation and the like.

Sorry Bree Buck I just don't think a good mommy would want to do that to her baby.  Maybe breast feeding for a feeling of total defeat.  I know they were lovers, but that has changed now.

I like the internal turmoil that Brynn was facing in this last installment. It was well crafted, I mean she certainly doesn't want Jaylene to grow to legitimately hate her, but at the same time she is kinda testing the fullness of her power. I dunno, I just really like this story, and hope you keep up the great work, thanks!

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

Sorry Bree Buck I just don't think a good mommy would want to do that to her baby.  Maybe breast feeding for a feeling of total defeat.  I know they were lovers, but that has changed now.

Ordinarily, I would agree, but the thing to remember here is that Lucas Budd is a master manipulator. He has a way of twisting people's heads around to convince them to do whatever he wants them to do. Even though she had the fantasy of seeing Jaye with a man, she wasn't going to go for this idea... until Lucas stepped in with his silver tongue. :) 

48 minutes ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

I like the internal turmoil that Brynn was facing in this last installment. It was well crafted, I mean she certainly doesn't want Jaylene to grow to legitimately hate her, but at the same time she is kinda testing the fullness of her power. I dunno, I just really like this story, and hope you keep up the great work, thanks!

Thank you, Shotgun Diplomat. You're correct that Brynn is dealing with inner-strife. She doesn't fully understand that she's finding the treatment of Jaye sexy. Her brain hasn't put that together yet. She just knows that having this power feels good and even right after feeling powerless for so long. She doesn't want Jaye to hate her, yet she feels compelled to explore all this. And Lucas is preying on that by getting inside her head and manipulating her to push the boundaries.

8 minutes ago, Bree Buck said:

Thank you, Shotgun Diplomat. You're correct that Brynn is dealing with inner-strife. She doesn't fully understand that she's finding the treatment of Jaye sexy. Her brain hasn't put that together yet. She just knows that having this power feels good and even right after feeling powerless for so long. She doesn't want Jaye to hate her, yet she feels compelled to explore all this. And Lucas is preying on that by getting inside her head and manipulating her to push the boundaries.

I had totally failed to play connect the dots and follow it back to Lucas. That begs the question what is his end game, or rather what are his motives?

1 hour ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

I had totally failed to play connect the dots and follow it back to Lucas. That begs the question what is his end game, or rather what are his motives?

Lucas' end game in the grand scheme of things is a lofty one, but I won't reveal that yet. In fact, I may let people figure it out for themselves as the various stories in Preston happen. As for his end game with Brynn and Jaye? Well, he's a sadist of the highest order. He's not content to cause just physical pain... but he delights in---no, THRIVES on---taking normal people and perverting them; making them into completely different people. Lucas is like a vampire, but instead of blood, he feeds off of physical, mental and emotional cruelty. Don't let his southern charm fool you... he's a real bastard. Which is why I love writing him. :) 

1 person likes this

Shall we call him Joe Collins or Dandelo and be wary?

21 hours ago, Bree Buck said:

Lucas is like a vampire, but instead of blood, he feeds off of physical, mental and emotional cruelty

4 hours ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Shall we call him Joe Collins or Dandelo and be wary?

I Googled it and, in a way, that's an apt comparison

I had planned to have a new installment ready for last Friday, but I've been sick since early Friday. I hope to have the next segment ready late Tuesday. :)