LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I a baby or am I an adult or some kind of hybrid?

Hi everyone. This is Michael Bent. I just finished an article about the Identity conflicts of Adult babies. One of the things we often here is the statement that "I am really an infant with a faked adult exterior". I really get it, I really do. Been three, done that and felt the emotions of it at times. There are times when I am so infantile that even my dog (who treats children and adults, very, very differently) recognises that I am a child and responds accordingly. But the statement is still wrong just the same. I am an adult, but at the same time I am also very much a baby and this doesnt change.
I have developed a model of understanding how this all works together and would invite discussion on the concept. The link is www.abdiscovery.com.au/articles and it is the last one in the list.
I welcome feedback and discussion.
Cheers!

Well...you are literate so no im going to say you are not a baby lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

On 1/15/2017 at 6:25 PM, rosalie.bent said:

Sometimes people think this is a complex question whereas I think it is essentially very simple. Gender matches physical sexuality 99.9% of the time, so why seek an alternative explanation? Treat those with Gender confusion gently and patiently, but at no time does YOUR mere confusion equate to genuine TG. The example I quoted earlier is literally 'confused' about her height, but that confusion changes nothing at all.