LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what causes ABDL desires

me not you

It's different for different people. Personally, I wasn't abused, wasn't abandoned, had wonderful loving parents that were present and raised me well. For me it certainly doesn't come from a negative space although it certainly does for others.

That said, the why isn't really important to me. I'm happy, confident, married to a wonderful women that accepts and participates in my diaper play and I accept my desires and have no desire to change them.

Over time you'll find the why matters less than just being happy and comfortable with who you are.

Snugglebear

• Like 2

"Over time you'll find the why matters less than just being happy and comfortable with who you are."

That is true, because the more things you read about how people got started in their abdl or other fetish lives, the more you'll see that there doesn't seem to be any common factor in their backgrounds or upbringings, and that the common factor seems to be the way one's brain is wired.

Although it is nearly impossible to sum up the reasons in a short post, there are a couple of basic things that can cause someone to engage in infantilism, and they are polar opposite reasons. A bad childhood with abuse can cause a person to desire to "relive" a part of their childhood without the pain, thus they revert to a time when they remember (even subconsciously) a time when there was no pain. On the opposite end of the scale--which is my own experience--they had a wonderful childhood that they wished would never end. They seek out the same comfort by wearing diapers and dressing/playing a child of a certain age that gave them the most pleasure. Of course this is a generalization, and you will no doubt hear from others about their experiences as well.

Trust me I feel the same way, as a DL myself. They may be my semi-addiction too.I used to drink, smoke weed and cigarettes. I even vapped for a while too and I quit everything. I indulge in my bambinos once a week, cause that's all my schedule has time for. Now my mom's in town for Christmas for 2 weeks so I won't be able to wear until she's gone.i recently got a pair of PVC diaper cover so that's supposed to help with odors right??

Anyways, ever since I was a kid, I've always had a desire for diapers, but was never able to buy any till I was about 22 that's when I was still living with my parents. Stupid goodnights sunk up my room so I threw them all away after using only 1.

I guess I'll never know why I became an abdl. But I enjoy it and it's something that'll never go away. Now days I enjoy high end diapers like bambinos and dry 247s. I'm a grown up and buy what I want. We've all come a long way from not having what we want and not doing what we wanted. I know this because I used to use plastic bags from the store because I didn't know adult diapers even existed. Now I'm part of a friendly community that shares common interests and like minded topics and all have one thing in common.

Happy holidays everyone thank you for keeping this community user friendly

• Like 1

It's definitely a mixture of things. I personally believe, for me, it was having a loving mother, who literally waited on me hand and foot until my younger brother was born when I 14 months old. It makes sense to me that that is why I like the idea of roleplaying as a one year old. According to my mom I rarely cried and the moment she noticed that the balloons on my Luvs diaper dissappeared, she would change me. Once my brother was born she started being more put out and angry. She always yelled in my earliest memories about something, but deep down I knew that one day,before my brother was born, she loved me. Not only that, but I was sexually abused as a five year old by a neighbor. That probably made me want to regress more than any other factor.

Another thing I remember is that every cartoon had ABDL themed episodes. Literally every day there was an episode like "Baby Bottleneck", "Apes of Wrath",

I have no specific idea what causes the desire to wear diapers rather than underwear, regardless of being a DL or an AB, I do have some thoughts about it. Being a DL and speaking solely for myself, I have early memories starting as early as the age of two maybe three years old. In my opinion that is way too early to make conscious decisions. Therefor I think one must have had some sort of trigger event way before being able to remember when these events took place, or it is some sort of programming glitch in the old brain and we made some wrong path ways, my personal feeling goes with the last one.

True, some of our patterns and behavior can be seen, compared and addressed as addictive behavior. To me it is something that comes from deep within. With some of us it reveals itself at an early age and for some it takes longer, perhaps even in to their teens or young adulthood. Over the years I

• Like 1
On 12/19/2016 at 9:23 AM, BabyJune said:

Although it is nearly impossible to sum up the reasons in a short post, there are a couple of basic things that can cause someone to engage in infantilism, and they are polar opposite reasons. A bad childhood with abuse can cause a person to desire to "relive" a part of their childhood without the pain, thus they revert to a time when they remember (even subconsciously) a time when there was no pain. On the opposite end of the scale--which is my own experience--they had a wonderful childhood that they wished would never end. They seek out the same comfort by wearing diapers and dressing/playing a child of a certain age that gave them the most pleasure. Of course this is a generalization, and you will no doubt hear from others about their experiences as well.

This is how I feel as well

A good question that I have asked myself through the years; I too had a good bringing up, no abuse. Nothing but love. I had my first diaper curiosity at the young age of 8. I do not know what it was, I saw the diapers and I took one from my friends closet, would diaper myself at home that night and the rest is history.

I am pretty sure my chronic nightly bedwetting as a kid and throughout my teens has a lot to do with my love of nappies now. When my bedwetting came back a few years ago I soon settled right back in to the habit

Unfortunately mine is the typical abuse. I was sexually abused by my uncle from 4 until 9 years old. I had parents who had a child and shouldn't have. They where emotionally detached, physically and emotionally abusive.

Regressing with my better half is a release from a lot of things and a chance to feel what I didn't have back then.

At the age of four, I somehow noticed it felt good to rub my penis on a diaper laying on the bed. I was humping the diaper. I later discovered that I had learned to Masturbate.

I had a great childhood and remember my mom and super affectionate babysitter always making sure I had a fresh diaper, and I can still remember how good it felt to poop in one then having more attention given after filling a big thick plastic diaper. I think part of us misses the attention and wants to relive that feeling that we miss as responsible adults. A friend of mine recently possibly converted a friend of his who had never worn a diaper as an adult before. He said his friend came over and hung out for a while then sometime later he convinced him to give it a try and layed him on his bed and fastened an AB diaper on him. He didn't take it off, and said that he wet and slept in it. They are just very comfortable and I think if there weren't such a stigma attached to it, many more would be wearing them too. Let's keep it a secret though. They're pricey enough and we don't need demand to go up ;)

1 hour ago, diapersalways said:

well excluding the ones whom use them solely as a prop for sexual gratification,

i have read from a therapists perspective they believe the mind associates baby things, diapers most of all, as nurturing tools and the urge to wear them is an urge to feel nurtured.

That may be true in a