LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
WBDaddy

Introducing: PetiteAB!

26 posts in this topic

After much deliberation (and a few delays), PetiteAB is taking preorders on our brand new design, Le Jardins Secret - The Secret Garden.  Shipping is expected to be February, 2017 on the size S and March, 2017 on the size M.

Feel free to ask questions, I'll make sure I keep an eye on this thread and answer. :) 

Our indiegogo fundraiser site (best deal on cases - $125 with free shipping!) http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/designer-incontinence-products-for-adults/x/4636949#/

Our website: http://www.petiteab.com

Follow us on Twitter: [email protected]

Our Facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/Petiteabcom-1156556287752208/

1 person likes this

Really cute diapers, shame I am no where near "petite" lol, but I know the small market has been neglected.

Once we get a little more comfortable with our warehousing arrangements, Large is in discussion.  We don't want people to feel left out, but you're right, we're trying to address a segment of the market that has been left out for years.

1 person likes this

Hey is there a linked paypal for the company? If so, PM me dat shit.

Sorry, this is not something I would be interested in based on the motif, in particular, the colors. First of all it's the wrong pink. Baby pink is lighter. Secondly, there should be some yellow in the design. Yellow and pink together make the best sissy baby combination. You've presented a design which many people associate with Christmas.

Interesting.  Thanks for commenting. :) 

I really like Rearz Pink, ABU Lavendar and the old ABU sissy. Rearz best. My thoughts on this design is it feels "Lady Like" more then Sissy or Little Girl Like.

1 hour ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

My thoughts on this design is it feels "Lady Like" more then Sissy or Little Girl Like.

That's an interesting thought.  So, as a sissy, you actually prefer more babyish designs, since it furthers the emasculation aspect?

Would love to give them a try but not sure if i want to give out credit card number to a site i'm not sure about. Why on one site there $20 and the other there$25? I love the look but think they would look better between my legs

9 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

That's an interesting thought.  So, as a sissy, you actually prefer more babyish designs, since it furthers the emasculation aspect?

Yes, for sure.

1 hour ago, jesse78 said:

Would love to give them a try but not sure if i want to give out credit card number to a site i'm not sure about. Why on one site there $20 and the other there$25? I love the look but think they would look better between my legs

They're $20 on the Indiegogo but you pay shipping (though on cases, it's free, so that's the best deal on either site).  The website features our planned regular prices but will always include free shipping.

Sorry for the confusion there. :) 

Just put my order in, looking forward to trying these new diapers

We'll update everyone as soon as they're in our warehouse and ready to go out!  

11 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Actually, I just assumed you were going for the older crowd than ABs based on the design.  

You may want to get with the incontinence store owner / operators in Albany, NY, Atlanta, GA, and in Fort Wayne IN and ask them for feedback, and even to carry your product.  Based on feedback from the owner / operator of the store in Albany NY on /r/abdl, some of her customers are wearing AB/DL diapers not as much for the design as the better quality of the diapers.  A diaper such as yours with its high quality and its feminine (but not childish) design could be popular to a large segment of customers of incontinence products.

27 minutes ago, tbbuc said:

Actually, I just assumed you were going for the older crowd than ABs based on the design.  

You may want to get with the incontinence store owner / operators in Albany, NY, Atlanta, GA, and in Fort Wayne IN and ask them for feedback, and even to carry your product.  Based on feedback from the owner / operator of the store in Albany NY on /r/abdl, some of her customers are wearing AB/DL diapers not as much for the design as the better quality of the diapers.  A diaper such as yours with its high quality and its feminine (but not childish) design could be popular to a large segment of customers of incontinence products.

We're already looking that direction and, actually, we've already been in discussion with the Albany company and have a "gentleman's agreement" on an order there.

We were trying to do a Victorian/Lolita design with this print, for what it's worth.

Love the look. can you tell us a little more about the diaper

Well, as you can see from the photos, it's a double-sided waistband, 3000mL absorbency for small, 4000 for medium.  We actually had a problem with the manufacturer on the first run here, which is why the fulfillment is as late as it is - we had to get some retooling done because the smalls were cut too short in every direction.  

It is a 2 tape per side design, because we want everyone to be able to get as good a fit for their body as possible, though we're getting the tapes done up as broad as possible, for maximum stick.  As you can see, it'll have the "magic tape" front panel, meaning the tapes are adjustable.  It does have standing leg guards along with the standard double elastics through the legs.

What else would you like to know?

Thanks, plastic backed i guess and any idea when they might ship. Really looking forward to wearing one

Definitely plastic backed.  We have a plan for a cloth-cover diaper, but we have to trust the manufacturer enough to deliver some very, very exacting specifications, to make sure it doesn't seep and smell like everyone else's.

We're expecting them to ship in February.  It's tough, because we're east coast, which means it takes 31 days to get it here by boat.

I think they look gorgeous!  I am amused a bit by some of the negative comments because one thing Ive noticed is that a lot of regressives have this internal image of what they think everything should be like, feel like and look like and often they are unrealistic. I am just pleased that now there are nappies other than plain boring white and my baby girl would love anything that is sissy and babyish as long as it is better than plain white!

I am as sissy baby as they come and these do not appeal to my sissy side at all.  Baby pink is a must...hot pink is more for grownup womans panties that are worn on Valentines Day.  The print is appropriate for a ladies incontinence diaper and not for a sissy baby.  I too love Rearz Princess but the print as my wife says looks cheap...like something from the Dollar Store.  I would like something in hearts and princesses and fairies with a detailed print like you find on Rearz Safari diapers...and it must be baby pink in color....that would be the ultimate sissy diaper for me.

4 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

I think they look gorgeous!  I am amused a bit by some of the negative comments because one thing Ive noticed is that a lot of regressives have this internal image of what they think everything should be like, feel like and look like and often they are unrealistic. I am just pleased that now there are nappies other than plain boring white and my baby girl would love anything that is sissy and babyish as long as it is better than plain white!

I would encourage you to pass these sentiments along to littles-downunder.com.au - someone we reached out to regarding the Australian market.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

3 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

I am as sissy baby as they come and these do not appeal to my sissy side at all.  Baby pink is a must...hot pink is more for grownup womans panties that are worn on Valentines Day.  The print is appropriate for a ladies incontinence diaper and not for a sissy baby.  I too love Rearz Princess but the print as my wife says looks cheap...like something from the Dollar Store.  I would like something in hearts and princesses and fairies with a detailed print like you find on Rearz Safari diapers...and it must be baby pink in color....that would be the ultimate sissy diaper for me.

Thank you for the response.  The magenta featured in the trumpet blossoms wasn't intended to be "hot pink", but I understand how you might see it as such.  Either way, if it doesn't tickle you, it doesn't tickle you.  We'll certainly be looking at all the response data we can when we explore new designs going forward.

22 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

I would encourage you to pass these sentiments along to littles-downunder.com.au - someone we reached out to regarding the Australian market.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Thank you for the response.  The magenta featured in the trumpet blossoms wasn't intended to be "hot pink", but I understand how you might see it as such.  Either way, if it doesn't tickle you, it doesn't tickle you.  We'll certainly be looking at all the response data we can when we explore new designs going forward.

Perhaps part of the problem is that everyone wants 'their' style of diaper now that patterns become available. Maybe a little bit more understanding of the scale and cost of these things would help. We are just grateful for a choice other than white even if it is more 'boyish' generally than baby girlish I would imagine Littles-downunder would be concerned about the size of the market and not fragmenting it too much along with the catastrophic freight costs down here.

I'm sure my wife would like the mediums. I'll wait till they get released and see what the community thinks!

I wish someone would make a disposable diaper that has absorbent material on the sides! Also, make it really thick so when there no doubt one is diapered when wearing it. To many today are made to expand when wet. Why not make it thick and expand even more when wet!

pottypanties