LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thoughts / Advice on something please

17 minutes ago, Bumbelera said:

As previously stated I can assure you also that this is not fantasy and 100% real.

I honestly cannot believe how some of you guys on this site are so cynical over something like this, surely it isn't that unbelievable? It can't be that much of a miracle.

What her girlfriends say to my girlfriend are just jokey remarks since they all have young children and are quite maternal and I can be childish at times, but they 100% do not know I wear nappies it is just coincidence, unless my girlfriend jokingly instigates comments from them.

And my girlfriend and her mum are extremely close. Just like I am to her mum. But my girlfriend feels uncomfortable about anyone else knowing about it. Including her mum.

She knows that others won't be as accepting as her. And while her mum makes jokey comments and says things referencing nappies and me being babyish to my girlfriend

12 minutes ago, rosalie.bent said:

What you seem reluctant to understand is that what you are saying is just another version of the repeated stories given by new posters who always 'want advice' and yet have never been to this forum before. You might be telling the truth but unfortunately (for you) you also tick every single box of the 'fake story' checklist.

Thank you,

I totally get where some of you are coming from now!

I have taken a few screenshots of some comments on whats app and cut certain parts to show examples. To hopefully give me

Generally people will be very reluctant to ask you if you're wearing a nappy even if they suspect you are. The problem they're faced with is there's an extremely high level of things going badly if they ask that question directly. Most people are conditioned socially to avoid that type of situation.

If someone asks if you're wearing a nappy and you are, their probable thought is that there is something physically wrong with you. There is a big risk of you being upset at the fact that they noticed and another big risk that you'll be upset that they put you in the position of having to choose between lying to keep your secret or admiring that you have issues. Either way most people are socialized to avoid these traps. I wear diapers for need and enjoyment. I wear them out in public at all times of the year. I try to minimize them but realistically I know some people will notice that I'm padded. I have never been asked a single time by anyone. The people who don't notice can't ask and the people who notice are too uncomfortable to risk asking and the people that notice and are sue don't need to ask.

If your girlfriends mother has noticed things that make her suspicious that you're wearing nappys she would not likely ask directly. She would most likely ask her daughter directly or maybe ask indirectly because there would be much less of a risk depending on the nature of their relationship. If she suspects your wearing nappys she most likely thinks your wearing for need, and likely thinks you only wear at night because your a bed wetter. Her joking around may be her way of letting you know that she doesn't think any less of you because you have a disability. The last thing she would arrive at would be that you're a kinky person with a nappy fetish and your indulging in it sexually. She would need to come to terms with her own daughter's part in that if she went there.

You should put some thought in about whether you want to continue with this playful banter with her. If she suspects you're wearing nappys for need her joking around about it would be the safest method to feel you out on the matter. By doing it in a joking manner she retains the right of deniability. If you do get upset she can say don't be silly, obviously I didn't really think you were wearing those nappys, I was just being playful and I thought by your texts that you were too. She may keep pushing the envelope until she gets to whatever point she becomes sure you're actually wearing them and then broach the subject directly.

on the subject of those people here that think you're leading them down the garden path with a fantasy, don't take it personal and get uptight about it. You should understand that it's not really about you so getting defensive will

• Like 1
3 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

Generally people will be very reluctant to ask you if you're wearing a nappy even if they suspect you are. The problem they're faced with is there's an extremely high level of things going badly if they ask that question directly. Most people are conditioned socially to avoid that type of situation.

If someone asks if you're wearing a nappy and you are, their probable thought is that there is something physically wrong with you. There is a big risk of you being upset at the fact that they noticed and another big risk that you'll be upset that they put you in the position of having to choose between lying to keep your secret or admiring that you have issues. Either way most people are socialized to avoid these traps. I wear diapers for need and enjoyment. I wear them out in public at all times of the year. I try to minimize them but realistically I know some people will notice that I'm padded. I have never been asked a single time by anyone. The people who don't notice can't ask and the people who notice are too uncomfortable to risk asking and the people that notice and are sue don't need to ask.

If your girlfriends mother has noticed things that make her suspicious that you're wearing nappys she would not likely ask directly. She would most likely ask her daughter directly or maybe ask indirectly because there would be much less of a risk depending on the nature of their relationship. If she suspects your wearing nappys she most likely thinks your wearing for need, and likely thinks you only wear at night because your a bed wetter. Her joking around may be her way of letting you know that she doesn't think any less of you because you have a disability. The last thing she would arrive at would be that you're a kinky person with a nappy fetish and your indulging in it sexually. She would need to come to terms with her own daughter's part in that if she went there.

You should put some thought in about whether you want to continue with this playful banter with her. If she suspects you're wearing nappys for need her joking around about it would be the safest method to feel you out on the matter. By doing it in a joking manner she retains the right of deniability. If you do get upset she can say don't be silly, obviously I didn't really think you were wearing those nappys, I was just being playful and I thought by your texts that you were too. She may keep pushing the envelope until she gets to whatever point she becomes sure you're actually wearing them and then broach the subject directly.

on the subject of those people here that think you're leading them down the garden path with a fantasy, don't take it personal and get uptight about it. You should understand that it's not really about you so getting defensive will

Honestly, it's not the true or not factor that is the key issue to me. Assuming it's true, which i would hope it's not, you seem to be getting your jollies from inappropriate "jokes' with your partner's mom. For someone who says you don't want to be found out you sure as heck are making every effort to be found out. Having your mother in law patting your bum . . . . How does that not seem inappropriate???? All of your posts show a big discrepancy between a stated desire for privacy and basically doing everything but asking your mother in law to diaper you.

I don't see your story as a miracle but rather a series of inappropriate interactions that are disrespectful to your spouse. I have a loving wife that is supportive AND participates and I would never push boundaries of respect like you are. Just one man's opinion but it just feels like you you want people here to validate your inappropriate behaviour as somehow being ok.

Snugglebear

10 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Honestly, it's not the true or not factor that is the key issue to me. Assuming it's true, which i would hope it's not, you seem to be getting your jollies from inappropriate "jokes' with your partner's mom. For someone who says you don't want to be found out you sure as heck are making every effort to be found out. Having your mother in law patting your bum . . . . How does that not seem inappropriate???? All of your posts show a big discrepancy between a stated desire for privacy and basically doing everything but asking your mother in law to diaper you.

I don't see your story as a miracle but rather a series of inappropriate interactions that are disrespectful to your spouse. I have a loving wife that is supportive AND participates and I would never push boundaries of respect like you are. Just one man's opinion but it just feels like you you want people here to validate your inappropriate behaviour as somehow being ok.

Snugglebear

15 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Snugglebear

• Like 1
On 12/17/2016 at 2:21 AM, FretaBWet said:

• 1 month later...