LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

do diapers make you wet more

oldwetter66

The only thing I would say is if I wasn't wearing a nappy and woke up needing to pee I would probably get up where as if I was in a nappy I would just wet my nappy and go back to sleep. Not that this is an issue now. I would never go to bed without a nappy as I have little or no bladder control now and the bed would be soaked before the night was through.

• Thanks 1

Not sure if i wet more at night although i wear a diaper anytime i go to bed it's more not having to get up and pee i just use my diaper. I have noticed that if i'm wearing diapers during the day i do pee more

I been wetting now all most 4 years.In that time I have had 1 dry night.I day wet too most days if I am at home I can make it to the bathroom most of the time but if I do go out I will wet>yes I am now retired.I retired like 2 weeks befor I fell and started to wet

The older i get i seem to not be able to hold it as long, if I am sitting around at home, (i am always wearing) i just let out the dribbles, i have i think become more relaxed with it being a natural thing? in the beginning of this several yrs ago, i had to get used to the accepting the whole thing about me loving being wet, now i really don't care if a dr knows etc, my age makes that more accepting for them. i wear every night, because i need to pee several times a night, and its a real hassle to get up with the added issue of using a CPAP

• Like 2

Even tho in not a bedwtter l, but when I wear I've noticed that wet more often, have less well power or hold my bladder, and the amount is a bit more

But I do have the urge to drink more milk and water when I wear tho lol

• 2 months later...

I have urge incontinence.it is brought on by diabetes and neropathy,i also use a cpap machine nightly.with all these factors,i also have high blood pressure,my dr. has added meds along with a daily diuretic.if I was not diapered,my bed would be soaked.

I'm not sure. I am completely incontinent and sometimes wake up soiled as well as wet. I would never sleep without a diaper because my bed would be ruined. I have to wear diapers 24/7 though so I don't know wether it makes it any worse?

On 2017-03-19 at 5:52 PM, Person232 said:

I'm not sure. I am completely incontinent and sometimes wake up soiled as well as wet. I would never sleep without a diaper because my bed would be ruined. I have to wear diapers 24/7 though so I don't know wether it makes it any worse?

Do you know why your soiling at night? I had this problem several years ago and it turned out to be caused by hyperthyroidism that could be controled by medication. Wetting is a relatively easy issue to live with in my experience but soiling is more uncomfortable and more work to clean up.

• 3 weeks later...

I suppose one could say I do, since if I didn't wear a diaper, I'd probably be so nervous about wetting I'd never allow myself to fall into a deep sleep.

• Like 1
On 12/04/2017 at 4:09 PM, Rachel Emily said:

I suppose one could say I do, since if I didn't wear a diaper, I'd probably be so nervous about wetting I'd never allow myself to fall into a deep sleep.