LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What should i do? im suffering from panic disorder and depression.

Is there a particular known cause of your anxiety? You state it started a year ago?

Benzos are like bandaids which prevent the wounds from healing underneath them. I was on them after getting raped by a man who wouldn't accept that I'd lost interest in men, and was helped home by my best friend who then drugged me when I refused to sleep with her a year later. Long story short, by the point at which I was impaired enough to agree, nothing was working downstairs and she got me to use my mouth in a zombie-like state. She claimed to have no memory of it, so I couldn't prosecute her, because being the guy, I would have gone to prison for the crime she'd committed.

The Klonopin sedated me, but I never really got better while I was on them. I'm still not the same person I was (not very social anymore), but I've made great improvements. Honestly, I'd recommend seeing a counselor, and if there's a cause of your issues, slowly expose yourself to what causes you anxiety in very small steps with the guidance of said counselor. Could you get loans and go to college in a more open-minded city?