LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi ! Remember me ?

I'm the French guy who wrote in pale blue last September about starting an un-potty training route towards permanent bedwetting.

After encouraging results mastering the relaxation of my sphincter (almost to the point of possible accidents in daytime), I had to quit for a while, due to

• Like 1

Hi there guys !

I'm trying to boost my nighttime incontinence project by a bit of daytime training.

I'm doing reversed kegel training by straining my pelvic floor muscles outward and downwards

• Like 1

Watching this topic. Congratulations on your training, I found it a very fulfilling part of my life. Can't go there right now, but my wife-like-girlfriend knows I probably want to start training again when the kids require less attention and are less likely to climb in our bed.

• Like 1
On 12/12/2016 at 5:42 PM, agapoulo said:

Hi Totophe,

interesting approach. I will try it over the Christmas break and see what happens. Any chance you could upload your script`s TTS output in mp3 format?

Thanks,

A

22 hours ago, Creepymouse said:

Watching this topic. Congratulations on your training, I found it a very fulfilling part of my life. Can't go there right now, but my wife-like-girlfriend knows I probably want to start training again when the kids require less attention and are less likely to climb in our bed.

Thank you for your conratulations, Creepymouse. Baby Totophe blushes at it but he loves it !

Is your girl-friend ok with your diaper-desires and is it just a matter of keeping your children

unaware of them ?

When do you expect to be able to fully enjoy diapers ? Your kids might aswell accept that their Dad's got

• Like 1

I Totophe, I'm french as well and I wish you good luck.

I would be interested you to post some sumups of your journey, how things are going, etc. To me it's very important to get some support and to share experience.

On 9/12/2016 at 11:45 PM, Totophe said:

With the help of a hypnotic script that I have designed myself (in French, my mother tongue) and that I've had read by a nice TTS voice and recorded, I'm getting my subconscious