LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you became incontinent

What would you do if you became incontinent and you were otherwise healthy?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do if you became incontinent for urine and you were otherwise healthy? Would you

• leave it that way?
    • look for a treatment immediately?
    • look for a treatment eventually?

This poll is closed to new votes

Well, I clicked "leave it that way", as that's how we would feel at the moment, but most of us would probably get bored and go see a doctor for a fix, if possible

and/or to get free diapers..

• Like 1

Urinary incontinence is what I was looking for when I started wearing diapers, it was all I wanted and I happened to marry a woman who was also hoping for the same. You see my wife wanted a husband who wore diapers and we got lucky and meet each other.

i told her why I was wearing diapers back than and what I was hoping for, she was more than happy to help me reach our goal and by our first anniversary I was in diapers 24/7 wetting with little control.

a couple years later she t old me to take it the rest of the was and mess my diaper also, so now I wet and mess my diapers and we both are happy.

• Like 4

I would always advise seeing a doctor ASAP if you suddenly have unexplained control issues. Even if you refuse treatment and prefer to stay incontinent, you should get some tests done just to rule out serious conditions.

For me... I had control issues for a couple of years and was very grateful when I got better. If my issues returned I would likely seek treatment.

As much as I desire incontinence on a part time basis, if my body suddenly went incontinent I'd be to the doctor pretty quick to find out if it were something serious.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BBoy said:

As much as I desire incontinence on a part time basis, if my body suddenly went incontinent I'd be to the doctor pretty quick to find out if it were something serious.

• Like 1
On 09/12/2016 at 11:11 PM, erevu said:

I'd be inclined to leave it alone. I might look into treatment, but I'd not sign up for horrible treatment in the name of regaining control. It's not life threatening.

On 12/8/2016 at 4:29 AM, Elfy said:

I would always advise seeing a doctor ASAP if you suddenly have unexplained control issues. Even if you refuse treatment and prefer to stay incontinent, you should get some tests done just to rule out serious conditions.

For me... I had control issues for a couple of years and was very grateful when I got better. If my issues returned I would likely seek treatment.

About a year ago I started needing to urinate about 20 times a day with little warning. Shortly after it went up to around 30 times a day along with a burning sensation in my urethra once the flow stopped.

On 12/8/2016 at 9:07 AM, BBoy said:

• 3 weeks later...

After a full incontinence workup at a Boston hospital they gave me a script for Detrol. I took it for a while and it did help with being able to make it to the bathroom but I stopped refilling the script. Instead I'm just using diapers when I'm not at work and have incontinence panties for work so the small leaks don't show in my work jeans.Obviously I chose the Leave it that way option as that is what I'm doing.

Hugs,

Freta