LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Part Eight: A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Market

Felicity slung the diaper bag over her right shoulder and picked up both girls. The pirates could only marvel at her strength as the trio made there way down the stairs, which only stirred up Robin's belly, and approached the front door. Felicity opened the door to the broom closet by the front door and pulled out a double stroller.

Robin groaned slightly during all of this, feeling that the worse part of this was still to come. She had to remind herself that this woman could really do whatever she wanted to her and get away. She turned to Nami with sad eyes and tried to somehow quietly explain the situation.

Nami knew Robin must be in pain and was saddened that she couldn't do anything for her friend while Felicity deposited both pirates into the stroller and strapped them in. "Silly mommy almost forgot your bonnets."

I really liked this story. I was sad to see it come to an end. I actually thought there could be quite a bit more of it and that the ending came pretty fast. I guess you could also argue that it wasn't overdone and ended after the little pirates had been humiliated just enough. I will be watching for your next story.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...