LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thank you for the update and addressing everyone's comments. I do like the incidents and how Robin certainly experienced the worse of two girls. I think including some males into the dimension is a good thing and is something I am considering if my own. I look forward to seeing Robin's reaction and where the story goes from there.

Thank you for the kind words. I agree it is very impressive writing on a phone. That is awesome in its own right. Your story is well done and I look forward to the two "adults" possibly meeting some of the kids she watches. Lol. I like the way it is going and look forward to your next update.

Part 4: Dinner Time

"How are we going to get out of here? Our clothes are ruined and we're in diapers! " Nami stated in an exasperated tone due to the current state of things.

"I'm honestly not sure. I have my doubts that there are any clothes that would fit us on this island." Robin replied while thinking about the predicament they're in. "If there were any clothes that would fit us, they would most likely be worn by infants. I don't really want to have to walk around in public like this or in baby clothing..."

"I agree." Nami looked down, feeling embarrassed.

Felicity returned with the books. She hands Nami a coloring book and some crayons. Then she gave Robin the picture book. "Enjoy!"

Robin sighed. "Well, it's better than nothing..." Robin stated as she began to look through it, seeing pictures of animals and such on the pages. "Are you sure that you don't have anything more intellectually stimulating?"

Nami started coloring as Felicity looked down at Robin. "I have a few boring old history books that document the island's past, but they're family heirlooms. I doubt you would find them interesting."

Robin's eyes lit up at that. "History books you say? I'd personally love to see them."

Sorry, I managed to get myself pretty far behind in my reading. I did manage to get caught up this morning though. The story had progressed very nicely. At this point it would seem as though the only option available for the little ladies would be to comply and give in to being treated as Felicity's babies. At least until an opportunity presents itself to escape. That seems like a long shot at this point but its about all they have. I am really looking forward to reading more.