LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Win a Pacifier!

DailyDi

I love being here because I feel safe and most importantly I feel like I can be my little self. I also like meeting people who are abdl like me as well as people who have some form of incontinence like myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I came to this site to hopefully find some relief from my inner demons as far as being a DL. Thanks Mikey for having this wonderful resource available for anyone who would need some help. Also, the photos are nice to look at too.

why do I like being here hmmm well, I love being able to talk in real time with others, in other words, i love that I can go tot he chatroom and actually talk to my friends instead of just post something in a forum and just wait and wait for a reponse that may never come. It's always been easy using the chatroom here ever since I first came on the site near when it first went up. I feel more at home here, and less like a shut out....well...most of the time.

I like this place because it has been so good to me.

I met my partner here, I've met a load of people all over the world I consider friends, I found my creative writing side and earn some money (for a while), the chat room keeps me occupied and I have the privilege of being an admin.

I'm accepted here with all my faults and problems.

I like being here because it like being home. This place is like Cheers for AB's & DL's where everybody knows your name and you're never alone. I think most of the older folks here know a lot about being alone because pre-internet there wasn't anywhere you could easily and safely go to be among others like ourselves. This place will always be home and there's no other place like it.

Hugs,

Freta