LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Sister will be MY baby

Ishigreensa

He smiled.

"Okay, but he's not going to believe you wet your pants this time unless you show him, somehow, that you really peed, if I have to tell him I poured something on you the first time.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucy wasnt so sure about letting Steven dress her. "But daddys here so he can do it. I might let you later possibly." Lucy tells Steven as they stand there. She didnt know what it meant by her being the baby sister. She didnt know if it would include baby things like stuffed animals and diapers.

Lucy just sits there. She only had one set of dry clothes left in her bag and they still had a long time before they would get back home. She continues holding her teddy. "I do want stuffed animals." She tells Steven.

"why dont you convince daddy that i need training pants/pull ups?" She then whispers.

"Well, that would be even better, because if you wet your clean clothes, then dad will have to stop at a store, and get you some clean ones, right?

"Don't worry, if you are a good girl and do both in your panties, as you can, I'm more than sure we can convince him that you need to be a little girl again, and of course, training panties are necessary if you are having accidents a lot, right?"

He have her a light hug.

"And because you are trying to be really nice and let me be big brother, I'm going to make sure you get all the special treatment of the younger child."

He smiled brightly at her.

"So, what cartoon do you want to watch?"

Eventually, Steven fell asleep his head in his sister's lap.

Tom was relaxing watching the cartoon by then, just waiting for the kids to doze off so he could turn off the television.