LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Sister will be MY baby

Ishigreensa

Ralph had not heard from his x-wife or his daughter in nearly five years, so he was quite surprised when he was getting home one day, to find the phone ringing, and on the other end, a woman was telling him that he had to pick up his daughter because he was still listed as the only person the mom trusted to take care of their daughter, and now, the mom had gone loopy because of some very big Crisis in her life.

The state had put his daughter, Lucy, in temporary childcare until he could come and get her.

Steven had completely forgotten that his daddy had been married before.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucy was nervous. She hadnt seen her dad in 5 years. She couldnt remember much about him at all. She was sat in an offive waitkng for her dad to come and pick her up to take her home. She wasnt particularly tall. In fact she was a few inches smaller than she should be at her age. Two males appeared at thd office door and Lucy just looked over. She recognised the older one and guessed it was her father but she didnt know who the younger one was. "Daddy." She says standing up looking towards the males as they entered the room.

"Yeah. Hell do as he is told daddy. I promise." Lucy says holding onto her father not wanting to let go of him. It had been so so long since she last did this. She never wanted to have to leave him again like she did 5 years ago. "Can we go home now daddy? Do i get to sit in the front of the car with you?" She asks. She was smaller than Steven but not by much. Just a couple of inches.

Lucy holds her daddys hand as they walk out yo the car. She climbs in the front and buckles her seatbelt and Steven gets in behind her. "Daddy what does my room look like?" She asks as she sits there with her bag at her feet where its safe and she knows where its at.

Ralph opened her door and started to get her out when he saw her pants and he frowned.

"They never told me you pee in your sleep," he said with a frown.

Ralph had only noticed that her pants were soaked all over the crotch in the front and some in the back, so he assumed she had started to pee her pants.

Ralph sighed, because that could only mean one thing, and he really didn't want to tell his eleven year old daughter that she had wet in her sleep.