LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Honey, it's one accident. We don't have to make a big deal out of it, do we?" Jack said to Anne before turning to Ruby. "Ruby, you're a big girl. Go take a shower, and when you're done rinse your pants and underwear out so they don't sit around stinking and hang them over the shower curtain rod."

"Hon, I don't know. Just let it go for now, and we'll worry about it if it happens again. Okay?" Jack sighed and sat down on one of the beds to watch Harper, who just sat on the floor staring blankly ahead. "She looks shell shocked," he observed with a slight frown. "Just give her time. All kids are different. Some just take longer to warm up to their families. I'm sure she'll be fine in a day or two."

"I could go get takeout," Jack suggested. Anything in particular you want?"

Harper just sat on the floor rocking back and forth and staring at her lap. After spending her while life in the orphanage - the only time she wasn't at the orphanage was the numerous occasions when she was hospitalized with pneumonia and other such ailments - the long trip to the city and being left with these funny looking strangers was too much; she shut down completely, blocking out the noise of her new family around her. She was completely oblivious to the fact that she'd wet herself again.

"Sure hon, no problem. Come on Ruby, let's go get dinner."

Harper had been so out of it that she didn't notice Anne approaching. Anne's voice startled her and brought her back to reality. She turned away and began whimpering, trying not to cry.

Harper was potty trained - or, more accurately, had been working on it with moderate success - but right now she was so overwhelmed that using the toilet was the last thing on her mind and she wet herself as naturally as an infant would without even noticing. She wet a second time as Anne stood by, this time enough to leave a noticeable wet spot on the carpet.

Anne sighed as she watched Harper pee her pants enough to start leaking on the carpet below her and wetting her pants badly.

(lol I actually JUST replied to the other one and was going to reply to this one)

"Well, you would be able to talk to a lot of people in China. Just not here. But when we leave here and go to Guangzhou, they will understand you there."

"Yes, I think they will understand you just fine," Jack said as he paid for the food. "Yes, you may get some candy but let's make it quick so we can go eat while our food is still hot. We will have plenty of time for sightseeing and shopping this week."