LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Dare, And The Risk He Took (Private with BabyAsh (Ashley))

Skylove27

James is a college student, a junior majoring in music. He usually had classes in the middle of the week and he studied on the weekends usually the only time he could really hang out with friends was on a Friday night. And that Friday night the played Truth or Dare just for fun. James was the risky type of person he wasn't afraid to really try anything new. But this one dare made him question it. He had to be babysat for a whole day and night, and they got to pick his babysitter and plan it.

Anna had just graduated high school and moved to college, now she didn't start for a few months because she wanted to start at a different semester. But with so much free time on her hand, she wanted to find something to pass the time. Now Anna was a girl who was on the taller and curvier size, she had matured early on in life and her chest finally seemed to stop growing. In fact she had trouble looking down at her feet sometimes because her chest was so large. An even though Anna did get a lot of stares from men, her style was very different from your typical girl. She was a little goth which turned some men away and she always like things that were strange or unusual. It was safe to say that she would look on Craigslist for odd or unusual jobs, one ad stood out that was in the adult section. The ad said a babysitting job for a larger baby, she was intrigued so she contacted the ad owner. They talked for awhile and she laughed a bit with the idea of her babysitting a kid in college, even though this was something up her alley.

James looked up at the taller woman in front of him. He was really curious on what made her want to babysit a man in college. He nodded. "Yeah I guess. I'm James. Come in. Don't tell me that diaper bag is meant for me?" James asks.. though he figured the answer.

Anna rolled her eyes a bit at James, "Well this diaper bag isn't for me is it?" Anna said as she looked around James place. After James showed her the Guest room she looked around and noticed it wasn't that big. "Hmmmm, ya I don't think I will be sleeping here tonight Jamesy. Take me to your room, I think I'll setup my stuff there." Anna said flipping her hair back, which showed her breasts a little more.

After James stopped looking at her chest they both walked to his room. Not only was it bigger, but it had it's own bathroom and tv. "Ya I think this will be my room and YOU will get the guest room." Anna said as she placed the diaper bag on the ground. "But first things first, strip and get on the bed so we can get things going." Anna said pulling out baby clothes that were in his size. She saw there were diapers too, but those would be for later.

James frowned and showed her his bedroom. Which indeed was much bigger. "But this is my room. And it has my clothes and stuff." James says.

"I'm not stripping if you're putting me in that." James crossed his arms

Anna signed and said, "look honey, I was told to put you in these clothes one way or another. I am your babysitter and I am taking care of you. Besides you took the dare, now be a Gud widdle boy and do as your told." She leaned over exposing even of her chest, she knew guys couldn't resist. Am to be honest she really enjoyed the idea of humiliating this guy and making him helpless like a baby.

Anna shrugged her shoulders and said, "ya I don't see why not, your friends just told me to make you wear the outfit. Although, if for any reason I feel like it or if a "big boy" like you has an accident, there are always these." She pulled the diapers out of the bag. They had cute prints of cartoons on it and were easily his size.

Sara had a few outfits to choose from, she was really surprised at the clothes his friends got for him, it was kinda like they had been waiting for this or something. She decided to go with the ducky printed shirt and short shorts. "Look at this adorable outfit jamesy, you will like so cute in this. Now ask your mommy if you can be dressed." Anna said thinking adding the mommy part would get her in the right mindset.

Anna giggled and said, "whatever you say shnoockems. But you better watch your mouth or I'll give you a spanking!" She then proceeded to put the shirt over his head, which was a tight fit but made him look even more childish. She then bent down and said, "alright now put your legs