LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Katie just wanted to be alone at this point. She knew if she told her parents she was ugly and fat that they'd just deny it. She didn't bother because she didn't want another talk and her parents wouldn't understand.

"I'm Kaitlyn. But nobody calls me that." Katie said trying to be friendly. "Call me Katie. And yeah das I'm gonna try. I have to at least check the team list." She said drinking water again like the day before, wanting to lose weight.

Cathy was a little busy at that time, so as promised, John went to pick her up and he came directly to the office looking for her.

"What happened exactly?" he asked the office, but no one seemed to be giving him any answers except that she was in the nurse's office.

He walked into the nurse's office, and demanded to see her before he would talk to the nurse about whatever happened.

John shook his head.

"Well, I'm afraid she did say something this morning that she wasn't feeling that well, but she insisted on coming, so I didn't think she was that sick," he told the nurse's aide.

When he was back in with her, he shook his head and sat down next to her.

"Honey," he said after she had thrown up.

(No she hasn't had daytime accidents. Her bladder is fine. She just will frequently need to pee. Not excessively. But more than normal.)

Katie sighed. "Okay fine." She said standing up. She didn't mind doctors that much. She stood up, getting dizzy though quickly composing herself.

John nodded, but he noticed she had looked like she was swaying on her feet and he reached out and steadied her.

"Honey, you are really not feeling good," he told her.

"I can still walk dad." Katie said softly. She sighed and shook her head. She didn't care where they went. She really just wanted to go home and take a nap and maybe eat, but then again she needed to lose weight. If she got skinny then nobody would laugh at her for being fat because her bathing suit was too big. She sighed a little.

They waited about ten minutes before she was called back to do her pee test.

John looked at Katie for a minute, and then he nodded for her to go ahead do the test on her own because he thought she didn't want him watching her pee.

"Just come right back here when you are finished," he whispered to her.

Eventually, the doctor came in, and they were talking about what had happened.

The doctor had her wait anyway even though she said she was fine, and he got the preliminary tests back from the urine sample.

"I need to confirm the tests," he eventually told John.

(But that won't really be explained until the doctor knows the whole story after the test comes back, right?)

Somehow, John started to think that maybe Katie was trying to avoid eating or something.

(Yeah. I also kinda wish you wouldn't have glossed over the visit. It didn't seem like the doctor asked any questions at all. They wouldn't test for diabetes unless there were symptoms of it.)

"I can never finish my dinner dad." Katie said not completely lying. She couldn't finish her dinner and feel good about herself. She could easily finish it though.