LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(No, I understand, but being a parent myself, if my daughters were struggling as much as she is with the new comer, I would also be thinking it would be for the best.

Katie whipped around and opened her mouth to yell at her dad for walking on without knocking. She was almost in her underwear!

She stopped however. She closed her mouth and forced a smile at her father.

He smiled at her when she called him daddy.

He walked over to her closing her door as he did.

"I brought a diaper with me so we can keep your sleeping bag dry and clean, okay?"

He picked her up and hugged her.

"I know you probably prefer your mom to do this, but I think after everything you've been through today, it's important that you know I care about you, too.

Carl didn't catch on, and thought she was suddenly realizing that he was there for her, and that he really wanted to be there and make her happy.

He sat her carefully on the cot, and he put a hand behind her and rubbed her back a minute.

"I know how awkward this can be for a teenager," he told her.

John helped her step out of her pants and then he handed her the diaper.

"Go in your bathroom, honey, and go get your panties off and get your diaper up on your hips, then I'll straighten it for you."

He had not planned on actually dressing her like a toddler.

John walked over to her and he picked her up and took her back into the bathroom so he could show her in the mirror.

"Eventually, you are going to want to do this for yourself, I'm afraid," he told her.