LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Daycare teacher(private for me and Skylove27)

Sara had to move quick to get Lori out of the area before she caused a scene. She picked up the pacifier and in one fell swoop she picked up the real Lori and stuck the pacifier in her mouth. She then walked out saying," well by, thanks for watching little Sara we have to go now." Sara then took Lori back to the room where her clothes were, could she really let her go? Sara wondered.

To Sara that was a sigh of relief that Lori wasn't going to say anything. But wait, of course Lori was going to say anything to get out of this. As Sara was thinking about changing her mind she couldn't seem to find Lori's clothes anywhere. She didn't think anyone else had come in here. That's when Sara was thinking about the attitude she was given by Lori. She then made up her mind and said," you know what, no I don't think I'll let you off the hook. In fact, you will make perfect practice for me and MY new job." Sara then grabbed diapers, wipes, other changing supplies and stuffed them in her bag. She knew they would need to go shopping but this would have to do for now.

That's when Lori lost it. She started to scream. "No! I'm not going with you!" She screams, and started to kick even though her bottom hurt

(I was thinking they could have a rough start and she could be very stubborn tantrum throwing and denies anything offered to her etc. She would have to get used to it all before she could accept it)

(That sounds good to me!)

Sara's right eye started twitch with frustration as she said," Be quiet! I don't want everyone to know I have a whining brat!" Shen then shoved the pacifier in her mouth, gathered up here stuff and tried to leave. Sara hoped the pacifier would keep her silent and in her mouth.

Lori growled behind the paci. She tried to push it out with her tongue, but she could suck it back. She frowned. So tried get the mittens off but they wouldn't. She could only hit Sara but that wouldn't do much. She'd look like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

Sara grabbed the bag and flung it over her shoulder as she saw Lori with all her might try to take off the mittens and pacifier. Sara felt more in control now seeing Lori like this, not to mention Lori was getting really red in the face from trying so hard. She then picked up a very upset Lori as they made there way to her car. All the whole Lori was kicking her and trying to scream which irritates Sara as she quicken her pace to the car. Once there she threw the diaper bag in the back and put Lori in the back too. She made sure she was tightly buckled in her seat. She then realized Lori was a little too small for normal seat belts so he would have to buy a baby seat for her. She started the car and they were on there way.

Lori coughed a couple more times when the pacifier was taken back. "I... I ride the bus okay.." Lori says. If she were to get a car it would've had to be the smallest car and get a booster seat. And she wasn't having that. So she rode the bus.