LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Daycare teacher(private for me and Skylove27)

Sara Johnson was a freshman in college, she was close to 6'5, beautiful with long red hair, and green eyes. She was from the other side of the country here on a basketball scholarship. Her major was athletic training, she wanted to become a trainer for professional sports team someday. Now even though she did get her own room off of campus and her meals were given to her during the basketball season, the season hadn't begun and she still would need money for food and her living expenses for the next few months. She had tried to find jobs that would work around her school and give her flexibility but almost all of them didn't work for her. Even though the basketball season had not started yet, she still had really early morning workouts so she needed to find a job that could work with her. Sara had tried so many jobs and things were not looking good, until she saw that a local daycare in need of a teacher. The ad for the job said, flexible hours, good pay, and needs experience with handling toddlers and babies. Sara almost jumped with joy reading this, she had a very good resume when it came to babysitting and not to mention she had a younger sister she would take care of all the time. She was determined to get this job by any means, if not then she would have to move back home because of the lack of funds. She swore that she was going to get that job and she would not take no for an answer. After printing out her resume she go into her car and headed towards the daycare.

As Sara pulled up to the daycare, she tried to calm herself in the car. This would be just another interview for her, but this really was a life and death situation. She really enjoyed being on her own out here, she loved the freedom, the friends, playing basketball, everything. She had never been so determined to get this job, an when Sara has her mind made up, there isn't anyone who was going to stop her. Her interview wasn't scheduled until 12:30 but she believed in getting there early, not to mention she was told there was someone who was going to be interviewed before her and she wanted to see who it was. She entered the daycare, there was a long hallway with many rooms. She was instructed to go all the way down to the end of the hall, that is where the interview would take place. Before she opened the door, she started to breathe heavily. She

It was 12 o clock. Lori was waiting outside the room she was going to be interviewed in. She was wearing a black knee length skirt, a red blouse and a black cardigan. On her feet were black flats. Her blonde hair was in a bun. She was holding a binder with a folder inside. Lori looked up when she saw someone walking down the hallway. That must be the 12:30 interview. Her interview was at 12:15.

As Sara walked closer to the room, she looked and saw what appeared to be a small child holder a binder of some sort. The thing was she looked very familiar to Sara, but she couldn't put her finger on it. That's when it hit her, that was the senior Lori. She remembers this because she was the talk around the school, people talked about how good she was with kids and how much experience she has with them. The funny thing was the irony because of her size and the fact that she looked like a toddler. Sara wondered why she was here," Oh crap!" Sara thought to herself. "She must be here for the job as well, there is no way I could compete with her resume!" Sara started to panic.

As she walked in her white heels, along with her mini skirt she started to freak out more. There was no way she was going to get this job over Lori...unless she could convince Lori how much she needed this job. She took a seat right next to Lori and introduced herself, "Hello, my name is Sara, you're Lori right? I have heard so much about you at school." Sara said nicely.

Sara reached to give Lori a handshake, but all Sara could think was how tiny her hands were! To Sara it was like a small child shaking her hand. But she snapped back to reality and said, "Yes..yes I am. Then I can assume you are the interview before me?" Sara knew the answer to that but asked anyways, she had to get Lori to leave. Sara got a little closer to Lori and said, "Hey Lori, I would never ask this of anyone but could you do me like the biggest favor ever and let me have this job please? If I don't get this I have to the school and go back home. Please please please, I will do anything if you give me this one."

Lori nodded answering her. She frowned at the favor. "I'm not gonna give up a job opportunity for someone I barely know. I need more experience so that when I graduate with a degree and get a job with an elementary school they'll see this on my r

Sara was thrown off guard a bit by this response, here she is trying to be polite but this women, if she can be called one, gave her so much attitude. Sara then stood up and say, "why I outta...I mean..." Sara was having trouble finding the words to tell Lori off. She was flustered, nervous about the interview, and now she was angry with Lori's attitude. "Of course they would give you the job, I mean you are practically a toddler yourself! I bet people you think are a baby don't they?" Sara said with an angry tone. Sara wasn't a mean person by any means, but this broke the camels back.

At this point Sara's adrenaline had taken over. The first thing she did was strip Lori of her clothes, they were too adult for her. Even as Lori tried to get away she couldn't get past the very tall Sara. Sara then lifted Lori on the changing table and strapped her in. Sara looked around and grabbed what was near which was some baby powder and diaper, but she needed an outfit for her. She looked in the closest and found a pink dress, it looks like this closest was for any kids who needed an extra outfit. She made quick work of diapering Lori, using her big strong hands she easily manhandled the tiny senoir, which included some quick spankings to her behind. The diaper Sara picked up was extra thick and she knew this would make things difficult for Lori to walk. Once Lori was all diapered up sara

Lori struggled to get away from the angry freshman girl. But couldn't get away at all when she was strapped onto the changing table. "Okay! Okay I'm sorry I'll leave please let me go!" Lori shouted. But it was too late as Sara was already diapering her in a soft fluffy Elmo themed diaper. Lori frowned when the pacifier was shoved in her mouth. She wondered where all this energy and strength of Sara's came from all of the sudden. Lori was terrified. She grimaced at the pink dress was put on her. It was the Sunday school type dress a toddler would wear.

Lori squirmed as Sara put pig tails in her hair. Lori struggled against Sara's hold as they made their way to the front desk. She glared at her as Sara called herself Lori. So what was her name going to be then?! She couldn't help but stomp on Sara's foot.

Sara gave 1 last chilling look at Lori as though she was telling her not to say a word about this. Sara sprinted down the hall with Lori's resume and she just made it in time. The interviewer came out and said, "ah, you must be Lori?" Sara reached out her hand to shake and she forgot for a sec who she was pretending to be. Sara then replied, "yes, I'm Lori. You got that right." She chuckled a bit awkwardly. She cleared her throats and said, "I'm ready when you are." Sara in the back of her mind wondered how Lori was doing and hoped no one believed a word she said

It didn't take too long for the interview, the interviewer had looked over he resume and it was clear that he found the right person for the job. Sara chuckled a bit knowing she had the job, she was so relieved that she wouldn't have to move home. As she was walking out, the Interviewer was surprised the 1230 didn't show, but of course Sara acted dumb with it. As she walked back to the front to take the real Lori out of daycare, reality hit her. What had she done?! She took someone who w as older than her, diapered her and left her in a daycare! But the other side of her was still upset about Lori's attitude towards her.

"I'll see if I can get her out of the corner." Sara said as she knelt down next to Lori. She then said, "the interview went great, "Lori" got the job. Now if you want we can go get your old clothes and leave this place. But you have to promise me to never say anything and I'll make sure no one knew you were in diapers."

Lori frowned when Sara came over. "What are you gonna do when they see your Id and find out you're not me? How am I gonna be able to get a job when they figure out that I already have a job? Isn't this illegal?" Lori asked a ton of questions.

Sara paused for a moment and thought to herself, "crap, these are all good questions." She obviously hadn't thought this far and was in the heat of the moment when this all went down. She cleared her throat and said, "I know someone who can make a fake ID and no one outside of this building knows what you and I look like. An I don't know yet..." Sara knew this was illegal and if anyone did find out about this she would be in HUGE trouble. She then stood up and said, "I think I'll take little Sara home for her nap now."