LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Pretending to consult his watch Ben said "well you didn't eat much dinner and you are entirely too skin for a boy your height so I'll give you another hour if you promise to eat your dinner but then it's bedtime ok honey, do we have a deal"

Ben brought his brothers pizza and the requested beverage over to the table. He couldn't resist pulling the boy in for a hug. Kissing his hair he said "my good boy and I expect both of those pieces eaten crust and all MR. Releasing his brother Ben went to get his own food

Seeing the crust left on his brothers plate Ben sighed "ok honey a deals a deal you've eaten enough, why don't you go find some Jammies and I'll meet you in the livingroon. Pulling him up Ben gave Travis a light swat to the bottom "Go on baby"

"Okay." Travis says. He was about to get down himself until Ben had just got him down instead and swat him a little as if he were a child. "Okay!" He says covering his butt. He ran off going to get PJs. In his room, he pulled on dark green flannel pj pants, and a dark green to match. Travis then went back out. He had forgotten to change his undies though.