LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

"Honey I promise, this is not a big deal, it's just where you sit. Now you don't need to like it but I expect you to do as I ask ok baby, I just want to keep you safe honey, now that I have my baby I will do anyone I can to keep him safe"

Ben pulled Travis into a hug "hungry please I'm sorry this make you sad but it's important to me that we keep you safe so we are going to try it out if you really hate it so much th n we can look into other options agreed, now I need you to cooperate so we can get home and set up all of your new toys and tablet ok baby"

Ben sighed, he put on his best daddy voice " that is not an option right now little boy now I can wait as long as it takes for you to do as your told but you are waisting your play time and iPad time and in 5 minutes you will earn an early bedtime up to you baby"

The ride was uneventful they made it home Ben shut off the car he looked in the mirror "I'll be right there to unbuckle you baby"

ben got out of the car and went around to Travis's door. He unbuckled the little boy and lifted him on to his shoulder carrying Travis and his doll

Ben placed Travis on the bed and began undressing him as he walked explained " it's been a long day hun and you've done a lot for a little boy plus we need to get you on a more regular schedule and I think naps will be part of that" once Travis was stripped down to his underwear Ben pulled back the covers " just close your eyes and rest baby and when you wake up all of your toys will be set up"