LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thinking of diapers when I see a beautiful girl

I have kind of the opposite thing. when I see diapers, I think of BEING an adorable Little Girl :)

12 hours ago, iweardiapers said:

Just wondering why I tend to think about wearing diapers when I see a beautiful girl? Is this a natural part of the fetish? I'll never completely understand this fetish lol but it's never going anywhere.

Why does my penis become erect when I see a fluffy white cotton pre-fold diaper like the ones my Mom put on me as an infant? At the sight of the diaper, I feel my penis engourging with blood and becoming erect.

Because that system was trained to. At what age did that start happening?

That means it is not sexual as we are often told. that part of the brain is not even in full use or developed for another 10 years. However, the organs involved are loaded with sense organs (tiny things by which we feel) and what stimulation of them do is signal the brain to send a strong flow of blood and learn very quickly and thoroughly so that it does not take long for that kind of thing to happen on sight. When you reach puberty, different areas of the brain, now mature, start to function, which are the source of sexual responses and use and cause the release of different hormones form what was the case before. The sensory parts of the organs begin to work well before the reproductive parts

this all means that the "sexual" categorization of fetishes is erroneous, arising from a shallow understanding. This is why Freude distinguised the "phallic" stage of development from the "genital" stage when the whole thing, from organs to the brain, was fully devleoped

This means that something happened when you were very young that paired diapers with stimulation, either once or several times so that it "took"